2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a couple youth clubs here in Florida use that template. The crest is always centered with the stripe.

I remember on FIFA creation centre that the same template is also available. However, the crest is always slightly off centered. Always pissed me off. :lol:

I've seen a couple youth clubs here in Florida use that template. The crest is always centered with the stripe.

I remember on FIFA creation centre that the same template is also available. However, the crest is always slightly off centered. Always pissed me off. :lol:

Probably just a spot where FIFA puts all the crests where it doesn't matter the template

Probably just a spot where FIFA puts all the crests where it doesn't matter the template

Nah, that's not the case.

6fQjS3M.png

I still like it. :P

Looks even better here. Simply red with a few white accents. It's a Liverpool kit.

liverpool-maillot-domicile-2015.jpg

And the new home shirt of the swedish club Hammarby:

Hammarby-2014-Home-Football-Shirt-2.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Thanks to these random stripes the new Liverpool kit looks like something a third tier manufacturer (Jako or Saller here in Germany) would come up with.

Well I can see Liverpool and Warrior are trying to enstill the club history into their new kits. But I think they failed. I think it should have been all red with no white striping.

Archived