2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the introductory press conference for the new MLS team in Atlanta, owner Arthur Blank said that the fans will have the opportunity to decide on the name of the team. He also said that the color scheme will be "red, black, and a little bit of gold."

We haven't seen it in full yet, and I'd put money on it being fake, but if the sleeves weren't form fitting like a cycling shirt and the collar was completely different, then it just might look half decent.

if the yellow was replaced with black or navy I would actually like it. Form fitting jerseys have always looked nice to me and that collar is sharp.

Plus, women's jerseys are usually form fitting. there's a good chance the actual "men's" uniform isn't so tight.

Lol..

I agree that the neon yellow isn't a good addition to any Tottenham strip. Rather that they didn't touch it.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Why doesn't that surprise me that the Spuds would release a crap kit AGAIN! I still remember the days when Spurs had some timeless kits. Now they are a joke compared to other London clubs. Yes I am biased because I'm a Gooner but Palace's kit is better than the last few Spuds kits.

Yap, definitely the best home kit for them in the last three years. Also Barcas new home kit was leaked. The darker colours grew on me over the past years!

FC+Barcelona+14+15+Home+Kit.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Wasn't it leaked in the OP of this thread? lol

Anyway, it looks nice. Darker and thicker stripes look a mile better than their half shirts or older brighter and thinner stripes, yech.

Also, I may be in the minority when I say that I actually like the current PSG kits, and that they're better to me than the previous kits. But I agree that those kits for next season look a lot better. Only problem I have with it is that the lighter blue creeps way to far into the centre of the kit.

Archived