2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

The NWSL Chicago Red Stars, doing with ease what Fire supporters have been begging for for years.

2014Kit_Splash.png

And yes, they're selling replicas in men's sizes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That entire thing would be great for a Fire kit. Great design, no bullcrap media fodder, and you don't have to look at the Quaker logo on a jersey. Even the crest looks better than the Fire has now.

Now that QPR have announced that they're moving to Nike, those Chicago shirts might be a little glimpse towards what we'll be seeing West London's third finest wear next season...

Now that QPR have announced that they're moving to Nike, those Chicago shirts might be a little glimpse towards what we'll be seeing West London's third finest wear next season...

The way Fulham is playing, it'll be a tie for second best West London club between them and QPR :P

The sponsor and kit manufacturer deserve to be gold, heck, if all the white was gold on that kit it might have been a better look.

I do still like that design on the keeper kit, because well it's a keeper kit; and we don't have to look at those all game long.

On the subject of Umbro, it looks like there's truth in the rumour that they're our new purveyor of polyester rags - their official account has just tweeted a picture of today's Hull City programme cover and a hint that they have 'something exciting planned'....

On the subject of Umbro, it looks like there's truth in the rumour that they're our new purveyor of polyester rags - their official account has just tweeted a picture of today's Hull City programme cover and a hint that they have 'something exciting planned'....

How sweet is that?

Umbro+Hull+City+Kit+deal.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I think it's a standard template, but the lack of sponsor and the commemorative crest are rather nice.

I know Hearts are a fair bit older than 100 years, so I'm guessing this (along with the 'honouring the greatest' strapline) is tied into the centenary of the start of the First World War - many of the Hearts players joined up, forming one of the first 'football battalions' and a number were killed in action.

Archived