2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

according to Nike:

Limited edition, individually numbered prints of the unique Arsenal Nike shirt will be created and sold, with a number available to purchase at Nike Phenomenal House at the Sorting Office.

So, for us normal people, no, we won't likely be able to purchase it. :(

according to Nike:

Limited edition, individually numbered prints of the unique Arsenal Nike shirt will be created and sold, with a number available to purchase at Nike Phenomenal House at the Sorting Office.

Beautiful commemorative kit by the club and Nike!

Unfortunately, this will not be available to us average Arsenal supporters. Too bad because I know I would buy one in an instant. Especially with us going to Puma next season.

Speaking of Arsenal, I don't know if it has anything to do with the switch to Puma, but I can't find a home kit to buy on any site anywhere. WorldSoccerShop had some with an FA Cup patch earlier this week that I was planning to get, but they all somehow disappeared.

according to Nike:

Beautiful commemorative kit by the club and Nike!

Unfortunately, this will not be available to us average Arsenal supporters. Too bad because I know I would buy one in an instant. Especially with us going to Puma next season.

I think they've only made a single shirt as a gift to the club - what they're selling are limited edition prints of it to stick on your wall.

Speaking of Arsenal, I don't know if it has anything to do with the switch to Puma, but I can't find a home kit to buy on any site anywhere. WorldSoccerShop had some with an FA Cup patch earlier this week that I was planning to get, but they all somehow disappeared.

Arsenal has their own web site for supporters in the USA. I want to say it's arsenalsoccershopusa.com or something like that. They were touting it for the championship t-shirts after the game.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Arsenal has their own web site for supporters in the USA. I want to say it's arsenalsoccershopusa.com or something like that. They were touting it for the championship t-shirts after the game.

arsenalstoreusa.com is run by same people who run WorldSoccerShop. I emailed them, and they're not getting any more in.

"Official" pics of the 14-15 Barça home kit:

BoBIWLSCYAAtGyN.png

At last Nike have produced something that is worth looking at.

glory10.png

Archived