2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw. Salzburg and Leipzig will get a ten-year contract with Nike for the next ten years from next season on. I actually believe that this could be a major impact for Nike to take over the MLS in 2018. Matteschitz wants all his teams in the same kits.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Both. I actually think Red Bull would have a bigger influence than ManCitys rich owners. I guess RB is bigger than all of them together. :P

But yeah, with both forcing the league to Nike I don't see bad chances.

So, we just talked about Austria (well, kinda), so here is Rapid Vienna Away:

rapid-vienne-nouveau-maillot-away-2014.jrapid-vienne-nouveau-maillot-exterieur-2

And QPR!

nouveaux-maillots-nike-2015-qpr.jpegqpr-new-kits-nike-2015.jpegnew-third-kit-nike-2015-qpr.jpeg

The away shirt will most likely also become Eintracht Frankfurt's new home kit.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Now they are official. I would have liked black socks better, just because I actually only know Roma with black socks (I know that they wore red socks the past two seasons, but they wore black socks my whole childhood).

as-roma-nouveau-maillot-2015-nike.jpegas-roma-nouveau-maillot-domicile-2015.jp

roma-kit-2014-15.jpg

Absolutely beautiful. The darker red and lighter yellow are perfect.

The blacks socks do have a lot of sentimental value for me, since Roma wore them during my childhood and for the only Scudetto I saw, but the red looks better, and Roma kits look better with just these 2 colors. Nike will have a lot of stuff to work with in the future, Roma has never had set colors, with the red going anywhere from almost scarlet to almost maroon and the yellow changing from a pale yellow to radioactive orange.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

The Valencia kit isn't the new home kit!

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/14/15-Kits/valencia-2014-lfp-world-challenge-adidas-home-football-shirt.html

The shirt inaugurates the agreement between adidas and Valencia CF and will become an instant collector’s item, as it will be used for one time only and is unavailable in stores. This rare one-off item will become a treasured memento of a unique tribute.

valencia-2014-lfp-world-challenge-adidas

Speaking of Arsenal, I don't know if it has anything to do with the switch to Puma, but I can't find a home kit to buy on any site anywhere. WorldSoccerShop had some with an FA Cup patch earlier this week that I was planning to get, but they all somehow disappeared.

It might. I was at the Emirates last week. They only had the secondary team shop open and the only home kits they had were in 2XL or 3XL. As it was the day after their FA Cup win parade they did not have any of the championship t-shirts either. Checked several retailers in London as well and none had any Arsenal kits at all.

Archived