2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs leaks

You would like to think that these would all be officially released (if real) before the North American preseason tour beginning July 19th.

I have seen the home and away shirts leaked in various places before but the third is new to me. It has been too long since Spurs had a yellow kit and would be a welcome addition in my opinion.

They certainly will. Manchester United is almost always the last team to officially unveil their kits, and they usually do it around the first week of July. Last year, though, they waited until their 2nd or 3rd tour game to unveil the away shirts.

I suspect we will see the new away kits vs. Roma on July 26.

The Tottenham home kit is to be released during the pre season tour. The away is due to be released just before the season starts while the third kit seems to be released after the start of the season. For the last two years it is tied in with the release of Fifa.

glory10.png

That is the classic Aberdeen badge. Fans have wanted a return to this as it was on the shirt when they won the defunct European Cup Winners Cup and the European Super Cup.

glory10.png

I've seen all of those Spurs leaks before....not sure if any are real though.

This image is making the rounds right now:

2hwlmj8.jpg

That has been classed as a fake by a member of the Spurs Community Forum who made it up and it went viral.

glory10.png

Nice as always: Ajax!

But I still don't like the neon pants to the blue away kit.

ajax-amsterdam-maillot-2015.jpegnieuwe-thuisshirt-2015-ajax.jpegajax-nieuwe-thuisshirt-2015.jpegnieuwe-uitshirt-ajax-2015.jpeg

Would you have preferred one of the other Ajax prototypes? Call me crazy (and I know a few will), but I really liked the one with tulips!

The new Warrior FC Porto home kits look better that photo, a lot better than the one that was originally posted by Warrior.

As for AFC Ajax, always classy and sharp kits...that red ans white look good. As for the away neon shorts, I don't mind them at all. Looks good with the navy blue.

Nice.

Not a huge fan of the pinstripes but the socks are gorgeous.

Macron's now done hooped socks all three years with Villa and it's easily the best thing they've done.

I like the pinstripes more than I thought I would, though. I'd still prefer the sleeves to be claret rather than blue if we've got the pinstripe motif going but I'll take what we've got. Downgrade from last year but still really like what Macron's been putting out for us.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived