Conrad.

2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

So what are Celtic wearing away to Hibs? Oh looks like they need a third kit... cha-ching!

Only if they are drawn against each other in the cup competitions as Hibs were relegated last season.

Well that's just sad. :(

Of course they'll still release a third kit anyway, because $$ (well pounds...)

Panathinaikos Away:

Panathinaikos+14-15+Away+Kit+(1).jpg

I like this. However, it reminds me of this.........barney.jpg

Loving the Forest away kits...the pinstripes suit that club.

This maybe a dumb question but does anyone in soccer use a midfield logo? If not, do you guys think there should be midfield logos in soccer?

Midfield logos are prohibited in most competitions. At least European ones. And I think that's really for the best.

Only time I've seen logos is if they were cut into the grass. Champions League final had that a few times but never stuck. MLS tried it in the opening season.

I rather the pitches stay as they are. Some have a logo at the tunnel entrance and thats where it should stay.

Oddity in tonight's US Open Cup New York vs New York game: neither team wearing their primary kits.

BqIcBhwCUAENM3V.jpg

Yeah. That was strange. I expected to see the Cosmos in white, as the home club.

http://twitpic.com/e6e2sm

Canada debuting a new shirt tomorrow during the CanWNT vs. Germany match in Vancouver.

Here's a pic of the front:

74915u_mens_home_14.jpg

And here's what Canada Soccer has on their online store for the back:

sinclair_back_2.jpg

Love everything except the fonts on the back. Hoping that's just a bad Photoshop job.

It occurred to me earlier that Hull City will likely have a font of our very own for our Umbro-produced Europa League shirts next season. It had better not look like that.