2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

I don't like them in general - I would never wear one - but they can look sharp on a kit.

Everton!

Is it just me, or are we seeing more players in long-sleeve matching compression shirts rather than just wearing long sleeve shirts?

It does seem that way, and maybe explains why I haven't seen long-sleeve replica shirts much anymore.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a European competition shirt for Everton? I'm sure that the BPL logo will probably be placed on top of the sleeve marks unless they slide the patches up a bit.

I'd guess they'll just move the patches up a tad higher than usual - the pointy bottom of the patches means they'd probably not cover the Umbro wordmark completely.

They probably would just move the premier league patches higher, yes.

I would be surprised if the Umbro wordmark is on the shirts in the Europa League as for Tottenham last year there was a small Under Armour wordmark on the sleeves which was present on the Premier League shirt but taped over for the Europa League:

prem-tottenham_2945969b.jpg

Andros-Townsend_a_2651206b.jpg

(picture above was from the qualifying tie for the Europa League, hence no Europa League yellow patch but the taping was the same once Spurs reached the actual tournament)

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Is that a European competition shirt for Everton? I'm sure that the BPL logo will probably be placed on top of the sleeve marks unless they slide the patches up a bit.

I'd guess they'll just move the patches up a tad higher than usual - the pointy bottom of the patches means they'd probably not cover the Umbro wordmark completely.

They probably would just move the premier league patches higher, yes.

I would be surprised if the Umbro wordmark is on the shirts in the Europa League as for Tottenham last year there was a small Under Armour wordmark on the sleeves which was present on the Premier League shirt but taped over for the Europa League:

Ah, I would seem then UEFA's regulations on maker's mark placement differ from those enforced domestically by the Premier League.

I'd guess that Hull City's new shirts would be similarly affected, assuming that the sleeve wordmark is something Umbro are going to be slapping on as standard - mind, as I expect we're going to need a separate Europa League shirt (with a plain back) I guess those will just be produced without the wordmark.

Norwich home:

together-2014-15website-16x9132-1661275_

Reveal video (not really up to their previous standards):

I've been waiting to pick up a Norwich shirt; they just need to come out with one sans the collar. Looks like I'll be waiting another year...

July 18 for Spurs home and away kits. August 9th for the third. So we should see the new kits in action on their American tour. We've only seen the home shirt leaked so far, right?

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

July 18 for Spurs home and away kits. August 9th for the third. So we should see the new kits in action on their American tour. We've only seen the home shirt leaked so far, right?

Those are the dates they go on sale. I expect them to all be unveiled on that first date after the wording on some of the posts from Tottenham's official Facebook and twitter accounts. Mainly the use of "kits" and not "kit".

This below is supposedly the new Away kit. Image taken from a leak of the FIFA 15 demo apparently. Can't really prove/disprove this though, however it was retweeted by Andros Townsend himself (the player in the image for those who don't know).

Bq4rPR_IEAA_Sp7.jpg

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Those are the dates they go on sale. I expect them to all be unveiled on that first date after the wording on some of the posts from Tottenham's official Facebook and twitter accounts. Mainly the use of "kits" and not "kit".

This below is supposedly the new Away kit. Image taken from a leak of the FIFA 15 demo apparently. Can't really prove/disprove this though, however it was retweeted by Andros Townsend himself (the player in the image for those who don't know).

Bq4rPR_IEAA_Sp7.jpg

They were made by a member of the Spurs Community forum. Amazing how it gets around twitter so quickly.

glory10.png

Tottenham shirt detail:

tottenham-nouveau-maillot-2015.jpeg

That is looking like a real leak. If someone has gone into that much effort to make a fake then they have too much time on their hands.

glory10.png

Archived