2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

Tottenham shirt detail:

tottenham-nouveau-maillot-2015.jpeg

That is looking like a real leak. If someone has gone into that much effort to make a fake then they have too much time on their hands.

It alligns pretty well with this. And if that's the case, as a fan I'm pretty happy with it (minus the AIA obviously). Not too worried about the rumored ugly color jerseys because Spurs almost always choose to wear white. Making the white kit look good is what they should focus on

Tottenham-14-15-Home-Kit-full.jpg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton Officially unveiled:

10.jpg

details spoilered for size.

12.jpg

Two shades of blue, three with the striped pattern on the kit, is interesting. Also I'm guessing those socks are dark blue and not black, and it looks good, but just a bit out of place.

Interesting detail, there's ventilation holes on the back with an eyelet shaped like the Toffee Tower over each side.

I may just go out and get one of these. It's more than I was expecting of Umbro.

Although, I have a Sweden Umbro kit from a few years back that uses the exact same template, down to the sublimated striping, save the collar.

Everton's kit is a thing of great beauty.

It's apparently based on their 1924 clobber - the year Umbro was founded. Dark navy socks were worn by Everton at the time so that would seem to be the thinking here.

I'm wondering if Umbro's other English clubs will be sporting 1920s inspired designs as well...

It{s probably based off the Australia kit from this year which is brand new. They've used that type of collar on and off since 2006. I have a Barcelona away shirt from that year with the same cut.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Tottenham shirt detail:

tottenham-nouveau-maillot-2015.jpeg

Tottenham have released this today on their website

We are therefore immensely proud to announce that this season our 2014/2015 Under Armour Kits celebrate this anniversary with designs inspired by Bill Nicholson. His legacy and contribution to the Club continues to inspire us today and always will.

The official unveiling of the Kits on July 18 will incorporate many facets of Bill’s time at the Club with a focus on looking ahead and taking inspiration from Bill’s famous ‘Echo of Glory’ quote that perfectly summarises our intent as we strive for new glory during our 2014/2015 Season.

In the lead up to the Kit launch and the start of the new season look out for how you can all play a part in inspiring the team.

We are also delighted to announce that, following a request to the Premier League, we shall play a home fixture on the date nearest to the 10 year anniversary (the Newcastle United match) giving us the opportunity to celebrate Bill’s illustrious career with our Club.

More details to come on July 18 when we launch our Home and Away Kits and again on August 9 when we unveil the Third Kit.

glory10.png

For me, Anderlecht should wear white at home and now they haven't even one white shirt.

The purple 'home' kit is nice though, especially with the white socks.

anderlecht-nouveaux-maillots-2015.jpeg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I am really liking the Bolton kits for this upcoming year. Yes it looks like their previous numerous years but I am a fan of the collar.

As for Everton's new kits, they are definitely a thing of beauty. It is great to see Umbro bring back come classic club identities for the 21st century. Here's hoping, like Jaffa said, that Umbro does a 1920's rebranding of their other English clubs they have a contract for. One of the best Umbro club kits to be produced in a long time! Spot on Umbro!

Is it wrong that I want one of those Everton kits and I'm not a fan :)

Oh and that Bolton kit is a thing of beauty

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived