Conrad.

2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Fulham-14-15-Home-Kit.jpg

Fulham-14-15-Home-Kit.jpg

Another step back for Fulham who have just been putting out garbage since switching to Adidas. Fulham used to rock Kappa, a brand I never really cared for. Kappa definitely made Fulham a good looking EPL team, and fit the Fulham identity well. The new Adidas look is very 'Npower Championship Template', which I guess now fits the new Fulham.

I don't mind the new Fulham kit. I think this is a good example of how a bad sponsor logo can ruin a look. Put in a nice, clean, well done mark and it's not as bad in my eyes. Also, sock stripes should match the shoulder. Quick, rough mock up.

ffc.jpg

I don't see what's so bad about that Spurs home shirt. Mind you, I haven't yet seen it on a player.

I don't see what's so bad about that Spurs home shirt. Mind you, I haven't yet seen it on a player.

I like it. I think it would look better if the yellow was navy, but I still like it.

Fulham's socks stripes not matching the shoulder stripes doesn't bug me, bc they are either not going to match those or the shorts stripes. Also, the adidas logos don't match so the inconsistency is consistent.

Under Armour have the new Spurs home shirt in Youth size on the website.

9ozi610.jpg

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/1245660/pid1245660-100

Gross.

Seems to be the general consensus among Tottenham fans as well. It's the first time UA have bodged up the home kit. Oh well at least it's not as bad as the Puma efforts we had.
True....but it just screams cycling jersey to me.

The red sponsor ruins it. Would look better in blue as some mock ups have shown in Tottenham forums.

What the...!?

WEST HAM

* Insert Michael Scott NO GOD NO video here *

The red sponsor ruins it. Would look better in blue as some mock ups have shown in Tottenham forums.

+1.

Spurs fans (myself included) are never happy when there is red on the home shirt. Both for aesthetic reasons and the fact it is the colour of our closest rival. Ultimately though, AIA are paying us an extortionate amount of money over 5 years. It's not ideal but money is so important in the modern game.

The weird cycling collar and the big blue stripe across the chest are weird but I will probably get used to them with time. I wasn't a fan of the last home shirt with yellow on it but we qualified for the Champions League wearing it so there are mainly good memories associated with it. I guess that can always be an important factor.

The weird cycling collar and the big blue stripe across the chest are weird but I will probably get used to them with time. I wasn't a fan of the last home shirt with yellow on it but we qualified for the Champions League wearing it so there are mainly good memories associated with it. I guess that can always be an important factor.

The yellow and collars don't bother me....it's really that blue stripe across the chest.

Fo real? What were they thinking?

10437448_805950456104839_144267578626297

OK, someone needs to educate me here because I don't really see anything wrong with the West Ham kit.

Fo real? What were they thinking?

10437448_805950456104839_144267578626297

OK, someone needs to educate me here because I don't really see anything wrong with the West Ham kit.

Me neither. IMO, it's simple and clean.

Without blue sleeves and white shorts it just doesn't seem right.

Nike Manchester United Infants kit on nike.com:

Reminds me of the last Umbro kit before Nike took over, minus the stitching trim on the sides.

OK. That makes sense. I figured the comments were driven by tradition. But the colors looked correct. I just forgot that they usually go that route.

OK. That makes sense. I figured the comments were driven by tradition. But the colors looked correct. I just forgot that they usually go that route.

I don't think it's a bad kit as such - I just don't think it sits right with West Ham, although they do go with claret sleeves every once in a while. Mind, I'm saying that as a non-West Ham fan...