2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

At least they sold Chevys in Europe when they originally signed the deal. But now there's nobody watching those games in person that can actually purchase the product. Even if Man U was playing European football next season.

I'd imagine they're eyeing the far eastern markets with this sponsorship rather than little old us.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Chevy logo kills the entire thing.

They should have at least just done a white outlined version of the bow-tie to make things more aesthetically pleasing.

Agree 100%. The logo is the worst...a simple Chevy outline logo would make it palatable.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I don't like them in general - I would never wear one - but they can look sharp on a kit.

Everton!

Is it just me, or are we seeing more players in long-sleeve matching compression shirts rather than just wearing long sleeve shirts?

It does seem that way, and maybe explains why I haven't seen long-sleeve replica shirts much anymore.

It seems to me that the manufacturers want to sell both football shirts and compression shirts, it might also let them reduce the costs. It makes sense in rugby to avoid someone grabbing your arm but football kits look better long-sleeved IMHO.

Gross Man Utd. And not just because of the sponsore logo, the trim design is kinda meh as well.

Love the southampton redesign....back to what they should look like.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

They should have at least just done a white outlined version of the bow-tie to make things more aesthetically pleasing.

Agree 100%. The logo is the worst...a simple Chevy outline logo would make it palatable.

Is this a definite? A few days ago I saw a pic of it as the chevy logo, just a black outline of the shape, and chevrolet in black underneath. It looked much more bearable

Edit: maybe it was these I saw. Not GREAT but a little better

Leaked-Man-United.jpg

Is this a definite? A few days ago I saw a pic of it as the chevy logo, just a black outline of the shape, and chevrolet in black underneath. It looked much more bearable

Edit: maybe it was these I saw. Not GREAT but a little better

Leaked-Man-United.jpg

Those have been floating around for a while...more than likely a concept but that type of Chevy logo would be ideal.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived