2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you do know that their traditional away kit is black, blue, or white, or some combination of those colors right?

Exactly. Should be a white shirt next year.

well considering last years kit was white, i don't think he means a white kit, since he said it's been years

you do know that their traditional away kit is black, blue, or white, or some combination of those colors right?

well considering last years kit was white, i don't think he means a white kit, since he said it's been years

I don't think he counted a white shirt as bright either. I was just telling him what the color was likely to be. What was the point of your post?

I don't think he counted a white shirt as bright either. I was just telling him what the color was likely to be. What was the point of your post?

to tell him it wasn't going to be a bright color

to tell him it wasn't going to be a bright color

I figured he could have deduced that from my post saying it was going to be white.

Given that Newton Heath's green and gold have been adopted by supporters disgruntled with the Glazers, I think it's unlikely we'll be seeing those colours used as the basis of a Manchester United kit in the foreseeable future. Which is a shame, as those shirts looked lovely.

Archived