Conrad.

2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

I completely forgot about Pogoń. Here is home and away:

vwj4.jpg

This is going to be used for the spring round (of course with all logos):

596_330_Untitled_1_a4172d.jpg

These ain't bad. Thanks. Glad to see the club from the city of my ancestors well dressed.

the Barça red/yellow "Catalan" kits will be the 3rd kit for the upcoming season.

the people in the city of Barcelona LOVE those unis (they were everywhere when I visited the city last season). i wouldn't be surprised if they kept em on for a couple seasons as the 3rd kit.

the Barça red/yellow "Catalan" kits will be the 3rd kit for the upcoming season.

the people in the city of Barcelona LOVE those unis (they were everywhere when I visited the city last season). i wouldn't be surprised if they kept em on for a couple seasons as the 3rd kit.

I am glad to hear that. IMO, they are far superior to the orange kits. While the 2013-2014 season is viewed by many as a disappointing season for Barca, nobody looked better on the pitch.

imagejpg1_zps4378fc48.jpg

I know many folks think these Catalan uniforms were bad luck, but I will miss them. I thought these kits looked good and were a great compliment to one of the best home kits in football.

they will be this years third jerseys

I can confirm that. I also never went to a city where you can see that many soccer kits on the streets. It's like every fifth person or so wears a Barca-Shirt. It's amazing.

In Berlin you barely see any jerseys.

I can confirm that. I also never went to a city where you can see that many soccer kits on the streets. It's like every fifth person or so wears a Barca-Shirt. It's amazing.

In Berlin you barely see any jerseys.

What are you talking about? I was just in Barcelona. The only people I saw wearing Barca jerseys in public were obvious tourists. Everyone dresses very nice in Barcelona, similar to Paris.

Nice to see some Polish Ekstrakalsa club kits being posted on here too. Gdansk and Zabrze are looking to have good kits this year.

Plus those Joma Palermo kits are a thing of beauty. Joma have definitely stepped up their game this year for their contracted clubs.

Eurosport said the deal was done and it's for 10 years and for £750m

BsgGxmVIUAAdBIN.jpg

Those expressions. These four guys became World Champions yesterday and now they were put in those... :P

The more I see those Dortmund kits, the more I like them. Might actually get me one. Would be my first since we switched to Puma.

Awful. We are going to have to see one of the worlds (especially where I live) most popular teams wearing those hideous 3 stripes.

Awful. We are going to have to see one of the worlds (especially where I live) most popular teams wearing those hideous 3 stripes.

Yep. It's going to look terrible.

Massive money for United. Good to see Adidas will Have United, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.