2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some new Nike Teamwear templates for the 14-15 season:

Laser II:

Nike+Laser+II+Red.jpg

Trophy II:

Nike+Tropy+II+Black.jpgNike+Tropy+II+Long+Sleeve.jpg

Park Derby:

Nike+Park+Derby+14+15+Kit+(15).jpg

Inter Stripe IV:

Nike+Inter+Stripe+IV+(4).jpg

Victory II:

Nike+Victory+II+14+15+(8).jpg

Goleiro (GK kit):

Nike+Goleiro+14+15+Keeper+(1).jpg

Did you get these from a catalog?

They were on a couple of soccer blogs tis a.m. Nike Team Soccer catalog has some, but not all of these.

Park Derby is basically the Atletico and Galatasaray Away kits from this season.

But these are pretty interesting and definitely much better than the team wear kits from recent years.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

The Fire will unveil their new primary kit on March 4th.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

One can only hope that they go back to the white stripe across the chest. The blue was ok, but it just wasn't right.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Those Nike shirts may only be available in Europe. ProDirectSoccer always has the Nike teamwear uniforms that are used by lower leagues. I hope these get sold in the U.S. though.

I had a little Google around earlier and it seems at least some of them will be available in the US - the one with the collar apparently has a couple of colourways that are only going to be available in the States.

EDIT: Here you go...

The new Nike premium template for 14-15 is the second version of the Nike Laser teamwear kit and features the best Nike materials... Exclusive to United States are a purple and a red / gold color combination.

One can only hope that they go back to the white stripe across the chest. The blue was ok, but it just wasn't right.

Agreed. I don't quite understand the need for the blue stripe anyway. Why wouldn't a blue Quaker logo have worked on a white background?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Are we sure that's not a fake? That looks nearly the same as the existing one.

Thats the design, Ive seem most of the Nike kits and its a pretty good illustration. The home is the same in white with the center line green, others in light blue and fading to gray.

That pic by FH is a mockup though and not real, as usual.

I haven't heard any news on this, but isn't LA Galaxy due for a new home kit? I believe our two year cycle with the current home kit came to an end with the conclusion of last season.

I guess and hope so. The last kit was horrible due to the lack of yellow.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived