2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Numbers photoshopped? No 2 shirts have the same alignment/placement.

Maybe they're just experimenting before it goes final? I like the slanted numbers best, as least disruptive as possible.

My opinion on Umbro kits has pretty much done a 180 with an extremely impressive year from them.

Watching Portugal vs Albania. Apparently they don't have a contract because they are wearing adidas Squadra kits from 4 years ago.

Even older. Derby County wore those in the Premier League in 2007.

16160-zoom.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Watching Portugal vs Albania. Apparently they don't have a contract because they are wearing adidas Squadra kits from 4 years ago.

Even older. Derby County wore those in the Premier League in 2007.

16160-zoom.jpg

Is that Eddie Lewis?

Yup, he is. :)

But it's interesting that a european national team wears a template that is nearly ten years old. They wear a new template at home though.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Those Oktoberfest kits are amazing. I feel like I should be appalled, but I'm not. I'm actually a bit disappointed I'm not going to the 1860 game when I'm in Munich during Oktoberfest. (I'm instead taking the train to Salzburg to check out an SV Austria Salzburg game.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Those Oktoberfest kits are amazing. I feel like I should be appalled, but I'm not. I'm actually a bit disappointed I'm not going to the 1860 game when I'm in Munich during Oktoberfest. (I'm instead taking the train to Salzburg to check out an SV Austria Salzburg game.)

That may be the better choise. Austria Salzburg dominates the second Austrian league at the moment.

And 1860 is a mess for over a decade now. ^^

Actually, they're in the the Reigonalliga West, which is the third division.

A shame Hertha's not in Berlin the next weekend when I get there.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived