NFL by Kochak (uniforms) + Max O'Brien (logos) - C&C needed on VIKINGS

brunoSkochak

Hello everyone !!!!!! After a "rather large amount of days" (I do not know how many exactly), I decided to "resurrect" this topic. But why was "dead"?

Well .. I stopped publishing my concepts here because I got a job .... In a sports uniforms manufacturer !! As a designer !!!!!!!! Actually, as an intern, but it's something ...

However, with the long holiday of Carnaval, came back the desire to create uniforms, and to finish this series.

I will use a Nike template ( "contour" only.. The rest will be 100% Kochak Sports ), with some modifications. But this is temporary because my definitive template will be based on the uniform of the team for which (one day) I will play as offensive lineman ( Short guys can do it to !! In Brazil, at least.... )..

Till next post !!!

UPDATE ( 9 / 32 ) :
Browns
Rams
Cardinals
Dolphins
49ers
Redskins
Giants
Jaguars
Buccaneers
VIKINGS

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OLD PRESENTATION TEXT

Hello everyone ( or Saudações Senhores, if you prefer ) ! My name is Kochak, "owner" of kochaksports.wordpress.com, and I plan to post here some of my work related to football, especially the ones that I made based on Max O'Brien logos.
I speak english, but unfortunately I don't write "publicly", in a mix of fear and shame... So, blame Google for any mistakes !!
I'll use the translated version of the original text on the blog, and try to adapt some jokes and puns.. Or not...
Feel free to comment and point out things you like, things you don't , and even the things you'd wish they were there..
Have a good read,
Till next post !

KbC0Lt6.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST LOUIS RAMS !!!

GREETINGS EVERYONE !! New post, again about NFL, and once again using one of the logos designed by Max O'Brien.
Today's theme is St. Louis Rams, and I couldn't translate the original text correctly, so let's go to the kits :
HOME :stl_rams-h.png
AWAY :stl_rams-a.png
I think that's it for today.. Thank you all.. And till next post !
( PS : Don't blame me, blame society.. and Google... leave society alone, it's all google fault ! )
( PS² : Next, Arizona Cardinals )

KbC0Lt6.png

GREETINGS EVERYONE! New post, and the theme this time Arizona Cardinals, using the logo made ​​by Max O'Brien, this logo has been defined by some who have seen it as "drunk" or being with "hangover face" .. No matter ...
HOME: Inspired in the 1935 uniform, which was the most "different" of all, and also the only one that looked good in the template:
ari_cardinals-h.png
AWAY: It's the home with the colors reversed, however it has on their sleeves a stripe pattern that was used for a long time by the Cardinals, nearly from 1967 until 2001 :
ari_cardinals-a.png
Thanks, goodbye, till nest post... that's gonna be, probably, Miami Dolphins..
- You know what it is.. "Green/Black and Yellow ??" No ! It's Google's fault !! -

KbC0Lt6.png

Love these concepts so far, but I think the Rams need to go back to the Old Gold. They play in a dark, dreary stadium with dark, dreary uniforms. I've hated the switch to Vegas Gold since the beginning.

The Browns bulldog logo is epic.

mainescarf.png

Archived