NFL by Kochak (uniforms) + Max O'Brien (logos) - C&C needed on VIKINGS

brunoSkochak

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible work on the Redskins. Love the logo that makes an R. The helmet stripe is awesome.

As others said, remove the burgandy panel from the gold pants and jsut have the feathers.

Well done!

87Redskins.png

GREETINGS EVERYONE! New post, and the theme this time Arizona Cardinals, using the logo made ​​by Max O'Brien, this logo has been defined by some who have seen it as "drunk" or being with "hangover face" .. No matter ...

HOME: Inspired in the 1935 uniform, which was the most "different" of all, and also the only one that looked good in the template:

ari_cardinals-h.png

AWAY: It's the home with the colors reversed, however it has on their sleeves a stripe pattern that was used for a long time by the Cardinals, nearly from 1967 until 2001 :

ari_cardinals-a.png

Thanks, goodbye, till nest post... that's gonna be, probably, Miami Dolphins..

- You know what it is.. "Green/Black and Yellow ??" No ! It's Google's fault !! -

The logo kinda looks like an angry birds character

78i78o78.png

banner.pngvirginia-tech-state-silhouette-decal-9.png10574358_10153800658784905_4912776899242569995_n.jpg

Not a huge fan of the Jags logo. The side panel on the teal jersey isn't needed. I like the return of the striping, but not so much the shoulder caps. A white helmet also just looks odd to me for the Jags. Also, the teal number on the black jersey is something that both this concept and the real, current jerseys need fixed.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

1 - Not a huge fan of the Jags logo.

2 - The side panel on the teal jersey isn't needed.

3 - I like the return of the striping, but not so much the shoulder caps.

4 - A white helmet also just looks odd to me for the Jags.

5 - Also, the teal number on the black jersey is something that both this concept and the real, current jerseys need fixed.

1 - I'm not a fan of it either, yet I think O'Brien did a great job.

2 - I don't know... I like.. Maybe if more people say that it isn't good or "needed", I'll change it.

3 - What do you not like on them ? The diferent color ? The sublimated jaguar spots ?

4 - It's kind of a nod to the first helmet ( which was silver ), back in 96.

5 - It would only be used twice a year ( TEN @ JAX , IND @ JAX ).and maybe on some preseason games, so... But , yeah.....

( I'll have to fix the home "tv numbers" anyway... )

KbC0Lt6.png

Interesting logo so far. I like the actual shape of the logo, but it's very weird that you named the Buccaneer Pewter when the color pewter doesn't show up anywhere in the logo.

I'm assuming we will be seeing black replace pewter, which I've never been a big fan of. And unless you utilize Florida orange as a teritery color, I can see them looking very similar to the Falcons.

• 2 weeks later...

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Hello everyone ! After days without any inspiration, I finally have finished TB uniform, and here they are.
The sleeve and pants "striping" is inspired on wood planks used to build ships ( Kind of obvious, but not commonly used ). Also, I've used a lighter, a little grayish Pewter, close to the colour of the real "metal". #62 is there just because I'm a Packer fan...

Ladies(?) and Gentlemen, I present you the Tampa Bay Buccaneers uniforms, made by Me :
HOME
tb_buccaneers_home_by_kochak-d7x40rf.png
AWAY
tb_buccaneers_away_by_kochak-d7x40qx.png
I think that's it for today... Next theme is yet to be decided...

Please, post your C&C, It is very, very important..

Vlw, FLW !!!!!!!!!

KbC0Lt6.png

• 5 months later...

While I like the Bucs' away jersey, I think there should probably be more red in it to help with the color balance. I would suggest making the numbers red.

Like this ??

AsNQ43Q.png

( Yeah, I know... But I couldn't just write "BUMP".... )

whoa I'm guessing you are bringing this back?

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

While I like the Bucs' away jersey, I think there should probably be more red in it to help with the color balance. I would suggest making the numbers red.

Like this ??AsNQ43Q.png

( Yeah, I know... But I couldn't just write "BUMP".... )

whoa I'm guessing you are bringing this back?

aham ( Pt-br equivalent of " Yup ")

KbC0Lt6.png

GREETINGS EVERYONE! New post, and the theme this time Arizona Cardinals, using the logo made ​​by Max O'Brien, this logo has been defined by some who have seen it as "drunk" or being with "hangover face" .. No matter ...

HOME: Inspired in the 1935 uniform, which was the most "different" of all, and also the only one that looked good in the template:

ari_cardinals-h.png

AWAY: It's the home with the colors reversed, however it has on their sleeves a stripe pattern that was used for a long time by the Cardinals, nearly from 1967 until 2001 :

ari_cardinals-a.png

Thanks, goodbye, till nest post... that's gonna be, probably, Miami Dolphins..

- You know what it is.. "Green/Black and Yellow ??" No ! It's Google's fault !! -

The logo kinda looks like an angry birds character

Looks like it is the character that eats all the pigs in the end.

Archived