SI posts its 30 ugliest uniforms.....

Davidellias

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Wizards, who many fans consider to have at one time had the best uniforms in NBA history, were at the opposite side of the spectrum with this gold and black alternate jersey worn from 2006 to 2009

Lolwut?

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Actually wasn't a bad list. I don't agree with the Nuggets 'rainbow' uniforms on there, along with the Astros uniforms with a similar motif.

Other than that, I can see why they're all on that list. However, why they put a goaltenders and tennis players' personal uniform on the list, that makes no sense.

Now for my personal opinion on some of them...

• The Devils Rays I think fit because of the gradient.
  • The 'creamsicle' Bucs uniforms fit because I believe it's referring to a full time look.
  • I would disagree with the green Seahawks jersey if it didn't mismatch everything so terribly.

The Wizards, who many fans consider to have at one time had the best uniforms in NBA history, were at the opposite side of the spectrum with this gold and black alternate jersey worn from 2006 to 2009

Lolwut?

Not the Wizards, but I've heard very few people in the NBA stratosphere criticize the mid-late 70's Bullets jerseys:

http://www.nba.com/media/history/unseld_bio_lg.jpg

Lost all credibility when it got to the Buccaneers orange. It's almost like these guys HAVE to put that one in there.

Ain't that the truth? I can understand it not being everyone's cup of tea, but there was nothing inherently "bad" about that uniform.

How did these monstrosities not make the list?

Fred-Jackson-1.jpg

There are a few I agree with like the Ducks and Kings original alternate jerseys...but the Bucs and Astros jerseys? I cannot agree with them at all. Those have a lot of charm. I will always have a personal soft spot for the Seahawks green jersey but I can see why people don't like them.

I think it's a pretty good list. The tennis one needs to go.

When it comes to a list like this, they have to be weighted for how prominent they were...an obscure soccer kit should score better than an NFL jersey because fewer people know the soccer kit even exists.

That's my rationale as to why this isn't on there

caribousofcolorado__309362s.jpgCaribous%2078%20Home%20Jersey%20Brian%20

027_display_image.jpeg?1320282537ColoradoCaribous.png

The Caribous of Colorado

Frilly FTW

but, it's an opinion piece, there will be disagreements every time. This was a pretty decent list, considering some of the awful picks we've seen.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I stopped caring about this list when Maryland showed up.

Best modern CFB uniforms I've ever seen. Or atleast top 5.

EDIT:

Yea, horrible list. Bucs? Padres? Raptors? Coyotes?

None of them reallt deserve to be on this list lol.

All opinions though.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The turn ahead the clock jerseys shouldn't even count. Nuggets uniform was great. And I have never understood why people dislike the Astros rainbow. It was absolutely on-trend for the 70s and IMO holds up better than almost any other pullover.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Archived