Your favorite album cover(s)

habsfan1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't think I can pick one. There are a lot of album covers I like.

You can pick more than just one.

Technically, you can't. "Your favorite album cover" implies you have only one favorite.

Yeah, ok, I fixed the thread title now. :P

Things+Fall+Apart+ThingsFallApart0088111

Here you go. Things Fall Apart is probably the best hip-hop album cover ever. Hip-hop and metal have always lagged behind in the album art category, though, if you ask me. Not this one!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You know I was asked to model for a album cover once. It was from a band called Six Gallery for their album Breakthroughs in Modern Art.

Now I never even heard of these guys but I was so excited to be asked to pose for an album cover. They told me I was going to look all bad-ass and ferocious when the painting would be done..

As you can see when I saw the cover after it was completed I was a tad disappointed to say the least.

Cover_Artwork.jpg

WTF? They had me posing with balloons with that wussy look on my face!! I never felt so embarrassed in all my life.

Needless to say the guys at work had a field day making fun of me. :(

The Catch of the Day!

Ride+the+Lightning+Coverpng+1000x1000+px

That cover is effing terrible. Maybe it's because I've seen it so many times and I just associate Metallica with rednecks and metal heads and Australian bogans but I just scrunch up my nose everytime I see it.

You know I was asked to model for a album cover once. It was from a band called Six Gallery for their album Breakthroughs in Modern Art.

Now I never even heard of these guys but I was so excited to be asked to pose for an album cover. They told me I was going to look all bad-ass and ferocious when the painting would be done..

As you can see when I saw the cover after it was completed I was a tad disappointed to say the least.

Cover_Artwork.jpg

WTF? They had me posing with balloons with that wussy look on my face!! I never felt so embarrassed in all my life.

Needless to say the guys at work had a field day making fun of me. :(

Lol.....I like the artwork but it doesn't look like an album cover at all. Looks like it belongs on a music festival poster or a gallery exhibition thing..

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived