What If? NFL 1995: 2002 Expansion Teams Finalized

8BW14

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a fan of the silver pants on Phoenix. Otherwise, that's a great helmet and jersey.

Nashville I find kinda "blah". No feature that makes me go "that's awesome" and no feature that makes me go "I don't like those".

That color do you think would work? I tried orange but they were just way too loud and white seemed boring.

Also, I get what you are saying about the Nashville team, the uniforms are pretty safe and traditional, but that was the look i was going for there and I wanted Phoenix to be more modern and out there.

• 10 months later...

I'm not a fan of the silver pants on Phoenix. Otherwise, that's a great helmet and jersey.

Nashville I find kinda "blah". No feature that makes me go "that's awesome" and no feature that makes me go "I don't like those".

That color do you think would work? I tried orange but they were just way too loud and white seemed boring.

Also, I get what you are saying about the Nashville team, the uniforms are pretty safe and traditional, but that was the look i was going for there and I wanted Phoenix to be more modern and out there.

I think the Phoenix uniforms are too close in similarity to the NBA Suns, but I still like them more than the Cardinals.

if you're going to realign the divisions, wouldn't it make more sense to put the Baltimore Colts in the east, Indianapolis in the north and Miami Dolphins in the south?

Just coming here to post about the Redskins.

Maybe...just maybe, the ownership decided to leave DC with all the crime in the 90s.

Perhaps they moved to Jacksonville, Florida and renamed the team the Ravens?

Too much?

"You serious Clark?"

Seriously, some scenario like that might fit into this alternate timeline, but not Jacksonville. That city has always struck me as an odd place for an NFL franchise. I'm sure they had their reasons for putting a team there but I don't like it.

Also, any C&C on Indianapolis? There really hasn't been much, so is that a good or bad thing?

What was the problem with Jacksonville ? It's in Florida it was an up an coming city which has always been a football crazy town w/GatorBowl especially after the success with USFL it makes since but in this scenario with no relocation tease by the Colts, Oilers, Saints and mildly the Cards maybe it would be a much different feeling or care to pro football in Jacksonville.

Because people hear myths about the franchise and simply accept it as truth without doing any research. They don't care if 61,000+ fans are showing up to see a bad team play - people don't like to be proven wrong, which is why the myth about the Jaguars having no fans continues to exist.

Hate to say it, but winning may not change this perception much. In fact, it may cause a lot of other fans to hate the team and its fans even more. Seeing a team, that you perceive as inferior, winning while their team isn't tends to bring out the worst in people.

Archived