New St. Louis Rams Unis

JJHoser

So I know the Rams are supposed to be getting new uniforms as of next season. And I understand that people want them to be in Los Angeles or look like Los Angeles again. However, they are not Los Angeles nor will they go back. They need their own identity. People generally seem to love the bright yellow and hate the gold on the Rams uniforms. Which I agree with. The gold color makes them look like the Colorado State Rams football team. So I replaced their gold with yellow, but I kept the Navy Blue. The Navy Blue is part of the St. Louis identity. If they were Royal Blue and Yellow they would be trying to be LA Rams so I kept the Navy for the sake of their own Identity.

I have also noticed a lot of people creating concepts for the Rams on here, and when they get feedback, the people giving the feedback are asking for a yellow or gold home uniform. So that's exactly what I created. And I wasn't sure how it would look, but in the end, I love the yellow home uniform look. So I stuck with it.

fv5z.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

Hey, you're a better photoshopper than Adidas.

But yeah, I'd change the collar to yellow and that shade of yellow seems wrong.

I will test out how a yellow collar looks. But as for the shade, I used the same shade that is found on the old LA Rams templates here on SL.Net

2gm6.png

Your numbers are as bad as your viewpoint on NASCAR

Gotta call you out on that. Uncalled for, dude.

The yellow over white is a bit much, I think. I'd get the color a little closer to "athletic gold" and a little farther away from "highlighter"

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I appreciate the effort but I think these would look horrific on HD TV.

I know what you mean, but in reality, I think a uniform made in this way would look a lot more subtle. Plus it can't be much worse than what the Oregon Ducks have been putting on a field for the past few years.

2gm6.png

What does the back look like? With the ram horns blending into the yoke/front of the jersey, it suggests to me that the back could be navy blue as well giving the whole jersey a bib so to speak.

I see nothing wrong with a navy/athletic yellow color scheme. Those gray pants, however.... change them to navy with the yellow jersey and it will pop.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Archived