TheFallenHaveRisen

LtyO4Gn.jpg

Alright, for those of you who don't know, this is a play off of Achievement Hunter's new series GO!, in which a certain task is stated and the first one to do said task wins. We're gonna modify it to where it'll fit within the CCSLC Competition Guidelines. So, every Tuesday (barring scheduling conflicts), I will start a new thread where a certain challenge is given, and people design with that challenge in mind. You may do whatever you wish, as long as it meets that requirement (Don't worry lancealot, certain weeks the requirement will only allow one sport)

Now, for the challenge for this week. Make an identity for the New York Yankees as if they were an expansion team in the 90's, only requirement is that the home has pinstripes and the away says New York. You have until November 26th at 8:30PM. Your identity must have the following (Cap Logo, Wordmark, Home Uniform, Away Uniform & an Alternate Uniform)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the cap logo have to be different from the one they currently use?

Prompt says expansion team from the 90's, if you think a team from the 90's would use that logo, then no. But IMO, I would think they would have a more modern looking logo

Okay, thank you for the clarification there!

Cap Logo:

NRcGb00.png

Wordmark/Script:

gizkKDu.png

Home, Away, and Alt:

JLvWTFt.png

ydH7r9n.png

fHwf0a8.png

Not my preferred template, but since we're doing a 90's concept instead of modern one, I went with my older template.

by the way, the font is Broadway, a nod to the Broadway shows in NYC

Archived