MLS 2020 Series - Nike

Berlin Wall

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you ever consider putting one of the new teams in Buffalo?

23 teams are pretty save by now. I have several options on the 24th team. I'm still not sure. But yeah, Buffalo is one of circa 6 options.

The next franchise is the New York City FC! I went with sky blue and a very dark navy (to avoid similarities with KC). The design wasn't difficult to figure out as the famous Yankee pinstripes would be iconic and fitting to the club and the city.

The pretty awsome logo I used was made by Hyperakt.

http://hyperakt.com/work-detail/349

25ul8hk.jpg2eajm9w.jpg2sbahoo.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

So, the next one is Colorado Rapids! I actually put more effort in these than I thought I would.

I very like their current colour scheme, burgundy and sky blue. But I also thought there is too much sky blue at all in the league. So I decided to go with the awsome burgundy, but change the secondary colours to fit more to a Colorado and Denver theme. I went with dark royal and gold. I very like the result.

fvxrg7.jpg2ilio1f.jpg2iazgpu.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

This tequilla sunrise jersey is the single greatest jersey I have ever seen. They make these and I'd buy it in a second. Nice job whoever it who designed this.

Okay the next one is Houston. I tried something more modern for them, except the alternate which is more,... well also modern but in a classic way.^^

I didn't change their main theme but I added some more black to the uniforms.1zc3l75.jpg

Next one are the Vancouver Whitecaps.

I thought there shouldn't be another navy and sky blue team in this league, so I decided to go with their original NASL colour scheme royal blue and sky blue. I also adapted their uniform style from that era but I customized it a bit and created a V-Design for them. For the third uniform I also added brown to the colour scheme.

e5ljwk.jpg2mdz6w.jpgfuoyvq.jpg

Thanks.

The next one is something unexpected perhaps. In my MLS in 2020 sponsorships like the Red Bulls wouldn't be allowed. So I rebranded them as MetroStars FC and brought back some black and red striped home uniforms with golden accents. There are also some NJ marks on the backs of the shirts because this franchise is supposed to represent New Jersey and not New York!

bgwgev.jpgmlnkwg.jpg2vnic93.jpg

North Carolina is possible. I already posted the Miami-Team. ;)

The next one is another expansion and the last of three teams from the New York metropolitan area. I think there would be space as the MetroStars would be NJs team.

And it's of course the Cosmos. I've had to go classy with them with the traditional white home jerseys with green, yellow and navy accents. The away kit is basically just green and white while I added a New York themed royal and orange third uniform.

2ak9q2f.jpgaua5jt.jpg1zv7vpd.jpg

Archived