MLS 2020 Series - Nike

Berlin Wall

I've just never been a fan of black and blue together. I think San Jose looks terrible because of their colour scheme. What you've done is an improvement, but I still can't say I like it.

That being said, you're doing some great work here!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank yall.

The next one was much fun for me: Orlando City!

As a new franchise with colours like purple and red I wanted to create something very modern and spectacular for them. But I struggled long since I tried two different tones of purple. So I came up with these.

I also have to say that I actually like the logo they use now. I think it works quite well on the kits.

t8q5ab.jpg207xljn.jpg2640qd2.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

For the San José Earthquakes I wanted to bring some royal blue shirts with black shorts back. So I did with a very modern design this time.

dwf9f7.jpg23o749.jpg2ntwm8n.jpg

San Jose's logo just messes everything up. Such a depressing logo. Until that is fixed, they'll always look crappy.

Thank you!

Now the New England Revolution. I went with their current colours but added some green trims to represent New England more. The logo was made by DawgPacPBH:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/95966-new-england-revolution-crest-concept/

25i6wk8.jpg2mxibk2.jpgsqmpfc.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I just thought that navy, red and green would be a nice overall colour scheme for the New England region.

Next is the LA Galaxy. My set for them is like a remix of the uniforms they had. I changed the colours back to green and gold. I really liked the uniforms they had before the Beckham era, so I made the home jerseys look like them.

6en5z9.jpg2eba2vb.jpg10r4thk.jpg

Thank you!

Now D.C. United. I kinda went traditional with their iconic stripes on the chest design (but with four stripes, because well... it`s Nike). The away kit is leaned on the old NASLs' Diplomats jerseys. Additionally I added a red alternate.

241qv53.jpg2h6zyj6.jpg6old2r.jpg

One thing I'd change on that crest is the color of the "LA"; the white gets lost against that yellow background, even with the drop shadow. It's especially noticeable at the smaller size on the kit.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Great, but on the LA home, the stripe should be fully green, without the black. Also, on the Revolution home, there should be more red, and the green should be replaced by silver (Patriots-like scheme).

Thank you all. I appreciate your feedback!

One last team for today (so much time on Sundays^^): Toronto FC!

I loved their logo and their colour scheme since they entered the league. But imo they never really used the colours wise. They did better in their first season when they began wearing white shorts to their red shirts. I never liked that all red look. So I added some white shorts to the red home shirts and also some grey socks. I think that would be the best look for Toronto!

264no0i.jpg2vuhi6q.jpg287gepy.jpg

And now the Portland Timbers.

I went with a very classy NASL-Style home and alternate jersey for them. The away uniform is more modern in their 'Rose City' colours. I also changed the logo to their old NASL crest.

14ngrpt.jpg4l68uu.jpg72d1dz.jpg

Archived