MLS 2020 Series - Nike

Berlin Wall

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! Yeah, I actually think about doing a 2020 series for another league. Especially for the Bundesliga or the South African Premiership.

As South Africa is my favourite country and I want to live there at least for a time in my life the last one could be interesting.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

What a series. Enjoyed this from start to finish. I would love to see the Bundesliga if that is what you end up going with.

Really not anything to criticise in your last few concepts as far as I am concerned. Great job.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

• 2 weeks later...

first of all, congratulations on a fantastic series. I've really enjoyed them.

I dislike the green and gold Galaxy, not your uniform concepts, just the color combo for LA Galaxy.

They look so much better with Blue, Gold and White and it fits that brand and market better IMO.

Loved these team sets, each and everyone of them (Chicago Fire, NYCFC, Vancouver Whitecaps, LA Aztecs).

The Colorado Rapids and San Jose Eartquakes Away (tough sponsors would ruin it) are wonderful, as is RSL's Away (but that should be LA's primary (just with the sash on the other side and blue instead of red)

Archived