Updated Cleveland Browns Uniform 2014

tbdaniel15

Mostly looks good, but the one major complaint I have is that there is no rhyme or reason to the colour order of the stripes you have on each uniform.

Sometimes it's WOW, sometimes it's OWO, etc. The all-white uniform matches, but nothing else seems to. The brown pants are WOW, but the jersey stripes are OWO. Ironically, all the orange gear is OBO, but feels like it should be BOB.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Sell sell sell.

The colors play well together, but the actual design just screams bolt on template.

I like the idea of keeping the basic 3 line stripe and I'm even OK with having the 2-tone facemask (even though gray looks the best for the Browns), but having the stripe come to a point at the end just doesn't say anything about the Browns... they are just pointed for the sake of being pointed.

As for the B football logo... I think its a terrible logo to begin with. I think what you have done to it improved the current B-football logo, but it just isn't a good concept.

Lastly, the number just don't match the rest of the uniform. You have an edgier, more aggressive wordmark and stripe pattern, but then the numbers are the same old basic boring block font. The new Minnesota Golden Gophers font would match better with this style of uniform.

Overall, I like that you are keeping the traditional colors and trying to update the current set while still keeping a classic feel, but I just don't think going from a classic generic uniform to a modern generic uniform is a worthy upgrade.

Also... putting a logo on the helmet and changing it to white? Killin' me, Smalls! For the record, Haslem said that the colors and helmet will stay unchanged. Its the actual uniforms that will be going under a revamp.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• 3 weeks later...

I like the =B= Football logo as a secondary one and how it looks on the jerseys and pants, but it's a stretch to include that on the alt helmets. Really messes with a great traditional helmet and isn't iconic enough to work as a primary logo.

EDIT (after reading the post right above mine):

Also... putting a logo on the helmet and changing it to white? Killin' me, Smalls! For the record, Haslem said that the colors and helmet will stay unchanged. Its the actual uniforms that will be going under a revamp.

My feelings exactly.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

I like the unis a lot. Although I'd like to see the dog logo used on the shoulder instead of the B. Much like the Oakland A's elephant, I think paying homage to the Dawg Pound has a historical significance that harkens back to the original club.

I really like the orange helmet with the reworked stripe. I don't know why people want to keep putting a logo on the helmet though. The classic helmet works. Drop the white helmet and I'm sold.

mainescarf.png

I wanna love this concept, but the point on the stripes are killing it for me and believe it or not, but that facemask has got to go. It should be solid white (like the Browns should always be - circa Bernie Kosar era). Now even though I do not love this concept, the Orange - Brown - Orange should be their primary home set at all times.

Beautiful white facemask

BernieKosar19-M.jpg

Ugly Gray Facemask

131104-jason-campbell-top.jpg

spacer.png

I really like what you've done here, the fact that there is an actual logo involved on a browns uni is a mini-miracle. i really hope they add something like this soon. Love the shoulder stripes, not as crazy about them on the pants

two things:

Orange numbers on brown don't work. They tried that one year and had to scrap them in the preseason.

I think it's too many bumper stickers. You can't have the B-logo and the Browns wordmark on the chest...it's too much.

The sleeve stripes, however, are genius.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I like the unis a lot. Although I'd like to see the dog logo used on the shoulder instead of the B. Much like the Oakland A's elephant, I think paying homage to the Dawg Pound has a historical significance that harkens back to the original club.

Agreed, I want to see the Dawg mixed in somehow.

381.gif

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived