sportslogos.net missing logo thread

tv15

I've had a really busy couple of weeks with client-related stuff, so haven't had much time do work on all of this.

The Cardinals' uniform scripts are done; still putting together the cap marks. (There's a few of the earlier cap marks I don't have however; trademark issues.)

However, thought I'd quickly post the 1987-1990 White Sox scripts and cap marks while I had a couple minutes:

ChicagoWhiteSox_HCM0101a_1987-1990_SCC_S

ChicagoWhiteSox_HUS0101a_1987-1990_SCC_S

ChicagoWhiteSox_RUS0101a_1987-1990_SCC_S

Thank you SO much again...but for some reason, the mothership STILL never posted 'em.

bYhYmxh.png

• 2 weeks later...

The Scorpions' logo for 2015:

18685.png

EDIT: Also the 40th anniversaries of the Sounders and the 'Caps, as seen in the following links

http://mls.mp7.seattle.prod.s3.amazonaws.com/elfinderimages/2014/media-site/media-guide/2014SoundersMediaGuide.pdf

http://www.whitecapsfcdigital.com/mediaguide/WFC-mediaguide2014.pdf

Edited by Malpass

bifcolympique_zps28a2961e.png

From what I can tell there are three logos (all soccer related) that aren't up there.

First is the only logo I could find for the 2014 NASL Soccer Bowl (which doesn't use the words "Soccer Bowl" for some reason).

2014_NASL_Championship_Logo.jpg

Then a double-down for Australia's A-League, the top level of soccer in Australia. First off: in January of 2014 the Melbourne Heart were bought out by City Football Group and rebranded as Melbourne City FC.

600px-Melbourne_City_FC.svg.png

Secondly, Brisbane Roar FC changed their crest to a more traditional and European-style crest in August of 2014.

442px-Brisbane_Roar_FC_logo.png

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

The logo doesn't use the words "Soccer Bowl" because that's no longer the name for their championship game. "Soccer Bowl" now refers to the entire playoff tournament, which is profoundly stupid.

Well that's just downright dumb on the NASL's part.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

The Motherboard has these two listed as the Leafs' 1938-63 and 1963-67 logos, respectively:

5qxts4g5ygd6rufh0k4ftx8rm.gif201.gif

While the latter is correct, the 1938 logo is wrong. On these graphics, it's just the 1963 logo without an outline. However, it was a whole different design. It's made worse by the fact that the team sells licensed apparel with the incorrect logo on it.

Chex_Johnny_Bower.JPGRSCN4858.JPG

Clearly different logos.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• 2 weeks later...

Missing the Milwaukee Wave (of the MISL) update from 2013. The Wave and 5 others teams from the MISL moved to the MASL when the MISL folded after 2014 season. The MASL (founded in 2008) isn't on the mothership at all. The 5 others teams that moved to the MASL from the MISL are the Baltimore Blast, Missouri Comets, Rochester Lancers, St Louis Ambush, and Syracuse Silver Knights.

620wtmj_wavelogo16by9.jpg152615a.jpgNewwavewhite.jpg

I noticed that there are a few of the collegiate summer leagues (baseball) on the mothership, but there are many more leagues. Are you guys planning on adding the rest, or at least most, of the remaining leagues?

JeKhnr9.png

FWIW, I have been hard at work these last couple of weeks getting my new site put together...I will eventually be presenting sRGB-optimized graphics there (exclusively on my site, to be honest), as well as housing all of my team colors and college colors & nicknames information.

I should have the site up in a few days at the most.

The new Southern Mississippi Golden Eagle logo has to be added. The "traditional eye" logo will be used over the "dynamic eye" logo after a school vote online. The "dynamic eye" logo could be put in an unused logo heading/section. Southern Miss is being forced to stop using their current logo since 2003 because the Iowa Hawkeyes sued USM over their logo being to similar (stories: http://cfbroundtable.com/2014/southern-miss-tip-toeing-around-new-logos/ http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/iowas-logo-beats-southern-miss-head-to-head-in-federal-court?urn=ncaaf,wp4488).

http://www.southernmisslogo.com/#update

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/southern-miss/2014/11/12/southern-miss-unveils-new-golden-eagle-logo-options/18947209/

Traditional%2B-%2BWhite%2BLogo%2BBorder.

bPcOOML.jpg

JeKhnr9.png

Missing the Milwaukee Wave (of the MISL) update from 2013. The Wave and 5 others teams from the MISL moved to the MASL when the MISL folded after 2014 season. The MASL (founded in 2008) isn't on the mothership at all. The 5 others teams that moved to the MASL from the MISL are the Baltimore Blast, Missouri Comets, Rochester Lancers, St Louis Ambush, and Syracuse Silver Knights.

620wtmj_wavelogo16by9.jpg152615a.jpgNewwavewhite.jpg

I noticed that there are a few of the collegiate summer leagues (baseball) on the mothership, but there are many more leagues. Are you guys planning on adding the rest, or at least most, of the remaining leagues?

I don't know about all of the collegiate leagues, but we will be adding more to the site soon.