tv15

sportslogos.net missing logo thread

Not sure if it exists online, but I wouldn't mind seeing this full body version of the horse from the WNBA Dallas Wings.

EDIT: I found a version from the actual agency that made it, not sure if you could get any other versions of it.

http://www.benbarnesdesign.com/dallas-wings/2016/5/5/dallas-wings-secondary-mark

dalwings.jpg

wings2.jpg

PCL - Phoenix Firebirds - PCL.jpg

On one level I wish the Diamondbacks had stuck with the minor league Firebirds name.

Bumping this because I noticed that the mothership got the Binghamton Devils script up on the site
8870_binghamton_devils-primary-2018.png

But their twitter  https://twitter.com/bdevilsahl has been using a letter-modified Devils logo

I saw that the text is a placeholder but hopefully soon they will official unveil their identity

On June 14, 2017 at 11:06 AM, Pharos04 said:

Bumping this because I noticed that the mothership got the Binghamton Devils script up on the site
8870_binghamton_devils-primary-2018.png

But their twitter  https://twitter.com/bdevilsahl has been using a letter-modified Devils logo

I saw that the text is a placeholder but hopefully soon they will official unveil their identity

That's not the team Twitter. @BingDevils is the real one, and they haven't unveiled the official letter-modified version yet.

I noticed just now that there's a lot of missing minor league baseball all star logos. Just in terms of looking back, theres some where the most recent are 2013.

Easier said then done, just cause some are hard to find uninterrupted or good quality
fsl.png

FSL-ALL-STAR-GAME.jpg?resize=346,283

3564__all-star_game-primary-2014.png

Arizona Coyotes wordmark from their latest rebrand isn't on the site.

Capture.PNG

I am surprised that the late 80s/early 90s NBA Draft logo or the playoff logos of the time are not in the NBA section

Markham (formerly Brampton) Thunder of the CWHL. The team is currently holding a colours poll, so the outline is subject to change.

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 12.55.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 12.58.26 PM.png

On 7/13/2017 at 0:57 PM, nash61 said:

Markham (formerly Brampton) Thunder of the CWHL. The team is currently holding a colours poll, so the outline is subject to change.

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 12.55.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 12.58.26 PM.png

Holy bevels, Batman

Dornbirner EC coming out with a new logo for the 2017-18 season. Their previous logo has still not made it up on the site.

BwzmaSuu_400x400.jpg.40ccf668affff0f0d4045c4648ff1abd.jpg

Kent State has updated their primary logo. They updated the word ark font and added the lightning bolt

IMG_20170803_113536.jpg

Some NBL Canada logos. 

London lightning primary, secondary and workdmak. 

Moncton Miracles rebranded to the Moncton Magic.

Untitled-2-01.jpg

Untitled-2-02.jpg

Untitled-2-03.jpg

DF0F10uVYAAAg8U.jpg

On 8/3/2017 at 1:15 PM, walkerws said:

Kent State has updated their primary logo. They updated the word ark font and added the lightning bolt

IMG_20170803_113536.jpg

Like it needs more lightning.... 

On 8/3/2017 at 1:15 PM, walkerws said:

IMG_20170803_113536.jpg

I don't mind that Kent State font, but it'd look a lot better if it was just even/flat rather than the slight angular look.  

I was looking at the Bucks page and noticed that the road jerseys for 1975/76 are missing

boeder-140614-6.jpg

Also, the 1993 update is registed as 1994 on the jerseys.