sportslogos.net missing logo thread

tv15

• 2 weeks later...

Holy cow that’s a lotta inverted serifs... Who thought that was a good idea? 

Also the “S” in the sports pass has a different serif than the “S” in the football word mark

that’s a big oof

• Like 2

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I guess it’s finaly happening, the NFL Section of the Mothership is finally getting some updates. The Jets and Dolphins Uniform pages got updated (still need the Browns, Lions, Jaguars, and Titans), the Chargers Shield Logo was added, and some Older helmets got updated with new graphics.

Now if only the inaccurate old logos got fixed...

da0Lbhs.png

Not "missing", per sey; but I suppose since we're approaching the beginning of the WHL season, I should note that the Ice are still listed as the Kootenay Ice on the WHL logos page, even though the team has already played preseason games as the Winnipeg Ice. Might be a good idea to touch that up.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of OHL ones that aren't up. The Sudbury Wolves 20th Anniversary logo from 1991/92 (can be seen in this Tweet):

Also, during the 1983/84 season, the Soo Greyhounds changed their primary logo. They only used this logo and uniform combo for one season before going back to their original look:

1984-85-soo-greyhounds-juniors-16-bob_1_

sault_ste-marie_greyhounds_1983-84_front

• Like 1

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 11:02 AM, chrysleraspen08 said:

sault_ste-marie_greyhounds_1983-84_front

is there a clearer version of that logo crest on that jersey? am curious to see how that looks...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

On 10/15/2019 at 11:31 PM, NorthStar74 said:

is there a clearer version of that logo crest on that jersey? am curious to see how that looks...

Clearest one I got is this. I posted it above, but it didn't seem to come through, so here's the link (it's on the back of the card):

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1984-85-soo-greyhounds-juniors-16-bob-512881456

Also here is the logo on a white jersey:

spacer.png

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...