sportslogos.net missing logo thread

tv15

Man, that still pisses me off.

At some point, when they were putting together the illustrator files, they accidentally made the glove's webbing transparent, not white. It shouldn't pick up the color of the background, but does now in every application except the alternate uniform. Bugs me.

I did some more research...as you said - it IS a mistake, and one that happens when one removes the 'TM' designation from the graphic. Like I did (!). Has to do with a compound path issue...long story, but this one's correct:

MilwaukeeBrewers_RCM0101a_1978-1985_SCC_

Man, that still pisses me off.

At some point, when they were putting together the illustrator files, they accidentally made the glove's webbing transparent, not white. It shouldn't pick up the color of the background, but does now in every application except the alternate uniform. Bugs me.

I did some more research...as you said - it IS a mistake, and one that happens when one removes the 'TM' designation from the graphic. Like I did (!). Has to do with a compound path issue...long story, but this one's correct:

MilwaukeeBrewers_RCM0101a_1978-1985_SCC_

Hey - I was right! Thanks!

Now to let somebody at MLB Properties know...

Ah, that's good to hear.

But all the companies (including New Era) are still using the old file. How old, if you don't mind my asking?

Not sure...I'll have to look into it.

The newest Cooperstown Collection historical set is correct.

The Cleveland Cavaliers page needs a few updates.

*Their new Blue alternate needs added

*The years shown for the courts are wrong because they used a different one for a year or two after LeBron left and that's not included

*Also the new court for this season needs added

Not sure if it's a big deal, but the website has the home version of the original Vancouver Grizzlies uniform wordmark, but not the road version as seen here:

tumblr_mg4jz3xKKm1s2sc18o1_1280.jpg

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Working on the Baseball Cardinals...meanwhile, here's a retrospective of their primary marks...

Primary Mark - 1927 through 1947:

Alternate Primary Mark - 1928 through 1939:

Second Alternate Primary Mark - circa 1930s through 1940s:

Primary Mark - 1949 through 1965:

Alternate Primary Mark - 1965 through 1966:

Primary Mark - 1966 through 1997:

Primary Mark - 1998:

Primary Mark - 1999 through present:

We addressed this years ago on this board, but the redesign in 1998 originally had a Red beak on the bird (as well as on the "bird on a bat" uniform script) initially. Was modified in 1999.

Nice! Thanks for posting these primaries and alternates; can't wait to see the jersey logos!

Just checking to see how the Cardinals jersey logos are coming along...

The Vancouver Grizzlies' Road uniform script - 1995-1996 through 1998-1999:

VancouverGrizzlies_RUS0101a_1996-1999_SC

The official home script, for what it's worth:

VancouverGrizzlies_HUS0101a_1996-1999_SC

Grand! Website could probably also use the original Hornets scripts;

o-CHARLOTTE-HORNETS-facebook.jpg

55.%20Larry%20Johnson.jpg

charlotte-hornets-old-alternate-uniform.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm just adjusting the color on existing vector graphics. Why? Because I take so much time between updates? (!)

No it was just that I was going to ask you if you could modify a logo for me (changing the colors), that's why I wanted to know if it was easy, so it wouldn't be a bother to ask.

The Catch of the Day!

I'm just adjusting the color on existing vector graphics. Why? Because I take so much time between updates? (!)

No it was just that I was going to ask you if you could modify a logo for me (changing the colors), that's why I wanted to know if it was easy, so it wouldn't be a bother to ask.

I sure could - however, I might get scolded by Cokeologist if I don't post the Cardinals' uniform scripts first...!

Now that the Major League Soccer regular season has ended, is it safe to put Chivas USA as a former club? I do know that it's definitely too soon to throw in anything for its replacement.

EDIT: I'm an idiot the site already has Chivas as a former team

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!