Canadian basketball league

Ran815

I wish you luck on the 3 or 4 logo concept series you have committed yourself to. Open up MS Paint and get cracking.

Or leave this forum forever.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

First of all, ignore people like rams80.

However (and this has been more of a problem lately), there are a lot of concept series where someone posts a thread with a bunch of team names and then says "Who wants to design these logos?" Most of these threads turn into big flame wars, as yours already seems to have.

Typically it's a good idea to have at least one concept (preferably several) done before posting a thread.

I look forward to any concepts you may put forth.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Petty much everything eagle said is accurate.

It's not a TERRIBLE idea to just post an idea for a league and have other people post names, but it's a pretty BAD idea. it's even worse with your relatively low post count and the fact that you posted about 4 of these is a very short period of time.

Since I'm getting threaten to leave forum because of ignorant pepole.I just wanted to come with leauge and share my Ideas ! If any one have a problem with my idea holla at me personally

Also, as a word of advice, if you want to receive less "threats" don't assay stuff like "holla at me"... Or you're gonna have a baaaaad time.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I wish you luck on the 3 or 4 logo concept series you have committed yourself to. Open up MS Paint and get cracking.

Or leave this forum forever.

Just because the guy is new doesn't mean he will use MSPaint.

I mean, he is new and not proven to be a decent concept artist.

But hey, we will see.

However (and this has been more of a problem lately), there are a lot of concept series where someone posts a thread with a bunch of team names and then says "Who wants to design these logos?" Most of these threads turn into big flame wars, as yours already seems to have.

Typically it's a good idea to have at least one concept (preferably several) done before posting a thread.

I'd rather restore the concepts section to even a shadow of what it once was. At this point gentle encouragement isn't the solution. Responding to greedy and flat out rude requests with a similar degree of rudeness is.

And his demands for logos are rude.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'd rather restore the concepts section to even a shadow of what it once was. At this point gentle encouragement isn't the solution. Responding to greedy and flat out rude requests with a similar degree of rudeness is.

And his demands for logos are rude.

I would also like to see this concept section restored. However, being jerks to new posters who haven't figured out the rules yet isn't going to work. All it will do is scare away people who might actually end up producing some good concepts.

And Ran doesn't exactly seem "greedy and flat out rude" to me; it just seems that he doesn't know the rules yet.

That being said, at this point, Ran, you do need to either put up or shut up.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived