[Bringing back the glory days] Minnesota Timberwolves (Home jersey)

OliverP

The green trees do feel slightly unattached since there isn't any green elsewhere.

What about making the 3pt line or other borders green to match? It might help "balance"the greens for you.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

O.k.

I made little changes to the court. Went back to the old color scheme with darker gray and green outline.

I made two versions to let you decide what court should be the final version. When i'm finished with this project, I will make a pretty presentation for you to enjoy.

V1 (two tone)

wolves_V3_zpsdf53d25e.jpg

V2 (one tone)

wolves_V3_onetone_zps26ae9b3d.jpg

I can make it but I wouldn't like it posting it on this thread, because there wouldn't be enough green on it and cause I like the court having a good amount of green.

The jerseys will have green on it.The sole reason I started this thread is so I can bring back green trees to the Minnesota Timberwolves. B)

If you still want to see it with silver circles I can make it, but then you will also see that the green, again, isn't ''attached'' to the court color scheme.

Dude I absolutely love the very first one you posted!! Love the trees too they add the perfect touch to the design. Either one or two tones work for the floor. But keep the lanes one color= blue.

Or you can try to emulate the Hornets hive from the late 90's and use the trees for the opposite keys with the blue paint.

shado_logo.gif

I think you should only make the top half of the circle green, it looks kinda akward and no one in the nba is doing that

Well the Pistons did it

ag0xw757qgbpghbdydfxbtyz4.gif

I decided to go with one tone because the two tone courts seem to get a whole lot of hate on this forum and in general. So I will take your C&C and try to make a great final version.

Archived