Sign in to follow this  
OliverP

[Bringing back the glory days] Minnesota Timberwolves (Home jersey)

Hey forum! I'm trying to bring back the glory days of The Minnesota Timberwolves, the days of K.G. and Spree.

Here's the court which has elements from their 2003/04 season court and the actual court that they use right now.

Tell me! Should I do the jerseys as well?

timberwolves_zpsbe30734d.jpg

Sorry, but the trees need to stay green! I didn't incorporate one crucial thing on this court and that's the parquet. It doesn't jump out like the celtics parquet but it's about the details.

Oh and the script is updated.

wolves_V2_zps19d1c3b9.jpg

C&C please and thank you!

Jerseys are up next.

Like the glory days ever existed, IMO.

Nice court though! I think it would look better with the howling logo, however.

Like the glory days ever existed, IMO.

Nice court though! I think it would look better with the howling logo, however.

It was their best season when they actually won something. Nothing grand but it was something.

Hey this is great!!! Now you have to have the trees in the uniforms! I am a hardcore wolves fan, and have been bummed about the ousting of green a few years ago, they need it back!

The green trees do feel slightly unattached since there isn't any green elsewhere.

What about making the 3pt line or other borders green to match? It might help "balance"the greens for you.

O.k.

I made little changes to the court. Went back to the old color scheme with darker gray and green outline.

I made two versions to let you decide what court should be the final version. When i'm finished with this project, I will make a pretty presentation for you to enjoy.

V1 (two tone)

wolves_V3_zpsdf53d25e.jpg

V2 (one tone)

wolves_V3_onetone_zps26ae9b3d.jpg

I can make it but I wouldn't like it posting it on this thread, because there wouldn't be enough green on it and cause I like the court having a good amount of green.

The jerseys will have green on it.The sole reason I started this thread is so I can bring back green trees to the Minnesota Timberwolves. B)

If you still want to see it with silver circles I can make it, but then you will also see that the green, again, isn't ''attached'' to the court color scheme.

Dude I absolutely love the very first one you posted!! Love the trees too they add the perfect touch to the design. Either one or two tones work for the floor. But keep the lanes one color= blue.

Or you can try to emulate the Hornets hive from the late 90's and use the trees for the opposite keys with the blue paint.

I think you should only make the top half of the circle green, it looks kinda akward and no one in the nba is doing that

I think you should only make the top half of the circle green, it looks kinda akward and no one in the nba is doing that

Well the Pistons did it

ag0xw757qgbpghbdydfxbtyz4.gif

I decided to go with one tone because the two tone courts seem to get a whole lot of hate on this forum and in general. So I will take your C&C and try to make a great final version.