jlog3000

Any of you members a fan of American football jersey sleeve styles? If so, which do you prefer the best? wide-spreaded mid-sized loose sleeve jerseys (which are common for most quarterbacks like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, Phillip Rivers, Kirk Cousins, Christian Ponder, Matt Hasselback, Kurt Warner, John Elway, Vinny Testaverde, Brett Favre, Dan Marino, Jake Plummer, etc. (NFL) or Zac Taylor, Joey Harrington, Scott Frost (NCAA)), the wide baggy-ish, mid-sized tight sleeve jerseys (which are mostly common to most offensive/defensive skill position players (i.e.: running backs, wide receivers, tight ends, linebackers, defensive backs) and to some quarterbacks like Ken Dorsey or Chris Weinke) or short, tight micro-sleeve jerseys (which are mostly common for specifically offensive/defensive linemen)? Too bad that I couldn't make a poll for you guys to discuss and stuff, but feel free to reply your answers here. In my case, I top-personally like the wide-spreaded loose sleeves and the baggy-like mid-sized tight sleeves. It's just me.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Archived