Sign in to follow this  
Soma

New York Giants - White Pants

I'm pretty sure the Giants are wearing white pants this week vs. the Cowboys, which is a departure from the typical grey. At first I thought it was just the contrast against the Coybows ugly blue/grey pants. But those are definitely white.

Any idea if this is going to be a consistent thing? Also I really hope this doesn't mean a white monochrome uniform combo.

BZX36LpCcAAG58D.png

I hope they eventually do wear them with the white uniform, especially since it's something they've done in their history.

Yeah, but new uniforms (and elements) can also have their own threads. They don't need to be limited to mega-threads.

I hate the white pants. The Giants are another team that had a near-perfect uniform (home at least) and have been slowly chipping away at it for change's sake.

Yeah, but new uniforms (and elements) can also have their own threads. They don't need to be limited to mega-threads.

I hate the white pants. The Giants are another team that had a near-perfect uniform (home at least) and have been slowly chipping away at it for change's sake.

Except why start a new thread about something we've already known for months?

It was a little jarring to see them in white pants again. After having enough time to let it sink in, I think I like the gray pants more.

Is there an old one to bump? If not, then finally seeing them in action in recent weeks would seem to warrant a discussion.

Since I was the first to mention the other discussion, I will add that I didn't bring up it necessarily to imply that this thread had no merit, but rather because I thought the OP (or others) might be interested in what had already been said.

I agree that it's frustrating when legitimate topics get buried in a mega-thread, and I've missed some good conversations before (not just on this board) because I had no idea there was anything in the mega-thread that interested me. But, once the conversation is happening in one place, a new thread often means two conversations about the same thing going on in different places. Most or all of the future comments about this subject will be made here, so it will work itself out, I guess.

I like the white pants for an occasional option it's very clean reminiscent of the late 80s and 90s G-men but I hope they don't go to the look full time.

I'm interested to see if they continue to treat these pants as a clash uniform. Having only worn them against teams with similar pants so far. (Raiders and Cowboys in silver). On their own I think they look good, but if they truly brought them in as a clash option then I am in love. I think it's a great idea that I would like to see other teams explore.

Is there an old one to bump? If not, then finally seeing them in action in recent weeks would seem to warrant a discussion.

If that's the case, then why not create the thread the first time they wore it?

If that's the case, then why not create the thread the first time they wore it?

Well, if they're like me, they probably didn't notice them until their TV-friendly showing against Dallas. I personally didn't know these existed until that point. And also, who cares? There's no reason to complain about a separate thread for something like this when no such thread exists other than the megathreads.

I feel like white would be fine at home but the road look should always be grey.