S.O.S. by s. (Sochi Olympic Sweaters by sparky)...Finnish Plaid

sparkychewbarky

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you got some spare time, there's nothing against making France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Japan.

But I don't want to manage your agenda :-)

If I get time, I'd like to try those bleuet,

But...I ain't gotta lot of spare time and I have to tie up some loose ends on my other threads.

I wanted to tweak the Finn plaid sweater a little and design up a Plaid Sweater template that wasn't too 'plaidish'.

This template of intersecting horizontal and vertical stripes suggests a plaid pattern, mainly on the arms.

plaidtemplate.jpg

This could be a handy template for alt jerseys. (I'm thinking Vancouver Canucks and Ontario Beavers)

Here's how the template applies to the Finnish unis...

finnplaidaway2.jpg

finnplaidhome2.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Awesome stuff as always. Can't wait to see what's next. Another fictional world set, or some more expansion teams? I'd also love to see what you would do with a rival league to the NHL. If you weren't beholden to any traditional uniform ideas, what would your design laboratory yield?

Awesome stuff as always. Can't wait to see what's next. Another fictional world set, or some more expansion teams? I'd also love to see what you would do with a rival league to the NHL. If you weren't beholden to any traditional uniform ideas, what would your design laboratory yield?

Thanks darkp and happy New Year!

(..Been enjoying your Champions League: great concept.)

I've been enjoying the international hockey this holiday, so I'm thinking about a North American International Ice-Hockey League (NAIIL)

Archived