Sign in to follow this  
BBBDDD

Stadium Series Logos

So Seeing the new Stadium series logos and the NYI jersey that came out today I decided to give the whole league the chromed out look. First division I did was the northeast teams

stadiumserieslogosNEcopy_zpsb959cd71.jpg

Maybe make a series of jerseys (like the new Islanders one) to go along with these. The logos look as good as a chromed out logo should look, good job.

after I do all the logos I'll do all the jerseys. I might even put them up just with a white background so others can use them in there concepts

Nice work these are awesome!

That Sabres one is too dope. That's the first time I've used that word. But it's dope.

So I didn't get another division done last night. Forgot the Steelers game was on last night ...

Maybe add that metal effect that the Ducks used on their logo for one. Just to change it up, and to fit in more with the Stadium Series designs.

stadiumserieslogosWESTcopy_zps688f59a3.j

It's my birthday and I wasn't going to do anything computer related today but here's the west

I got the metro left then i'll start posting them with out backgrounds so they can be used in concepts

That Senators logo......*salivates*

Pacific division is the best so far. Awesome work with the flames and who doesn't love the old mighty ducks logo