Saathoff

Thanks all for the input! I appreciate this comments a lot more. The badge is outlined in white. Might just be that I resized the kits to fit the presentation box. I love the idea of white kit as well Around the Horn. For myself the black kit was just to see the fan vote version in a little bit different fashion.

Any suggestions for the next club based on the list in the first post?

I'm thinking Houston, Sporting KC, LA or Portland

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Holy crap stop arguing over what the designer wants to do for his project. I guarantee he doesn't care about anyone's suggestion for which team should replace San Antonio. San Antonio is a good NASL side with a stadium built so it could expand to MLS size. The problem with the concepts forum these days is that hardly anyone talks about concepts anymore, and when they do, the concepts aren't even that good!

Now Saathoff, I like the new navy you used. Personally I think if you did hoops like the USMNT it'd be killer. Good start and you do whatever you want with your project

He said "San Antonio Scorpions or TBA Team" and nobody is arguing. Two suggestions isn't an argument. Saathoff also probably does care as to what the people watching the series want as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All!

Returning back to the series with New York City FC!

I've shifted the series to be based in 2025. So this will be why you see stars above certain teams crests that may not have won any titles.

With that I present NYCFC. Special thanks to Raysox for allowing me to use his NYCFC crest.

Home Kit: Dark blue kit with alternating stripes in a lighter shade of blue. Kit features the NYC flag on the jock tag.

Away Kit: Based off the crest, I used a white kit, with light blue pinstripes as nod to part owners NY Yankees

Third Kit: Based off the NYC Flag, I subbed the royal blue for dark blue instead and used orange as the primary color of the kit.

Hope you like the new designs! Next team is being designed now!

nycfc_kits.png

nycfc_kits_1.png

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Archived