What I Think the Ducks Stadium Series Jersey Will Look Like

Jake88

So I think it's safe to say we've all seen the Islanders Stadium Series jersey, but we haven't seen any of the other teams designs yet. My personal prediction is that the designs will come out before Cyber Monday so we can all purchase the jerseys online. Anyway this is my prediction for the Anaheim Ducks is as follows.

Anaheim+Ducks+Stadium+Series+Jersey+Conc

Most of the design came from the "hockey bear" t-shirt design but the white shoulder yoke came from the Isles jersey. Also I added a helmet stripe because it felt like a "modern" element Reebok would do. Also I made the pants logo bigger than usual and the main logo chrome to go along with the Isles jersey.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

I actually love the sleeve and hem stripes, but the yoke could be different or trashed

Different?

This is one of the best concept jerseys I've seen in a while

Thanks. I've found that making the stitching black really makes a jersey pop, I think that's one of the reasons it looks good.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Well, according to Icethetics and the Kings, my prediction is wrong. The jerseys will be unveiled on Tuesday December 2nd.

About the yoke/ no yoke argument. I prefer the yoke, but if the jersey worn on the Hockey Bear t-shirt is "the design" then there will be no yoke.

Also thanks for all the commenting.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Archived