NFL Re-Design Project: (6/32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers [12-22-2013]

ADW77

Got the Falcons done.

Elements

• I created an alternate logo that's a 'flipped' version of the primary.
  • I switched back to the original scarlet red and replaced the silver with a custom metallic color I named Titanium which is about halfway between gold and silver.
  • I switched the helmet back to red.
  • The design on the shoulders is inspired by the wings and concepts I've seen before with the pattern on the sleeves, I just moved it up to the shoulders.
  • I changed the helmet stripe to mimic the design on the shoulders.
  • I changed the pants stripes to match the shoulder design.
  • I've added a pair of titanium colored pants as the primary instead of white.
  • I slightly modified my own number font to match what the Falcons are using now.
  • I put the alternate logo on the sleeves.
  • The throwback is from 1966.

Any of the pants may be worn with any of the jerseys, excluding the throwback combination.

Nike_ATL_01.png

Nike_ATL_02.png

Nike_ATL_03.png

Nike_ATL_04.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This series so far is outstanding. Only thing I think I'd change on Atlanta is making the home uniform numbers white. I agree with some that the Colts logo is a bit busy, but I actually kinda like the double blues for them.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

As a diehard Falcons fan I respect the nod to the old school fulton county stripe, but I just don't like it in this scheme. Leave the gold out, also the top of the shoulders I hate when teams run styles up there I wish they'd go back to more of a classic look from the 90's with black tops and silver pants. But I could live with a classic red helmet, black top, white pants but touched up.

I like most of this. The Falcons look is interesting though I will never see the appeal of their current logo over the original one. Even around Atlanta people have commented how it looks more like it's stumbling forward than "diving on prey" or whatever. But your "flipped" secondary is very nicely done. The unis will take some getting used to.

Looking forward to seeing your take on the Saints.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

As a diehard Falcons fan I respect the nod to the old school fulton county stripe, but I just don't like it in this scheme. Leave the gold out, also the top of the shoulders I hate when teams run styles up there I wish they'd go back to more of a classic look from the 90's with black tops and silver pants. But I could live with a classic red helmet, black top, white pants but touched up.

I agree leave the gold out.

I agree leave the gold out.

I third this. leave it out and keep a Red/White/Black scheme

I'm on the other side of the fence. I like the "titanium" color you've got. What I'm not a fan of is the red jerseys on the home. I'd rather see the black jerseys, red helmet and "titanium" pants as the primary, then use the red jersey as the alternate, scrapping the red pants.

Archived