NFL Re-Design Project: (6/32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers [12-22-2013]

ADW77

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it's terrible

Oh please, please, PLEASE don't use the Ravens logo in that silhouette.

Why not?

Also, you need to tone down your signature.

Because it's terrible. Yet to see a good concept with it. Here's to hoping.

So... you've established that "it's terrible", yet provide no reason WHY it's terrible. You would probably help the design process more by giving constructive criticism so the designer knows what could/should be fixed.

Because it's terrible

Oh please, please, PLEASE don't use the Ravens logo in that silhouette.

Why not?

Also, you need to tone down your signature.

Because it's terrible. Yet to see a good concept with it. Here's to hoping.

So... you've established that "it's terrible", yet provide no reason WHY it's terrible. You would probably help the design process more by giving constructive criticism so the designer knows what could/should be fixed.

It's an established alternate, not a new design. He's just tweaking it anyway.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/nyklgmbbhe362qbke35qmozvf/Baltimore_Ravens/1996/Alternate_Logo

Personally, I'm not a fan of that logo. I think the current side profile Raven's head logo they use is much better, but I will admit the B could go.

In that style this logo (http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/ubje7bq6d037s873k9vgf2m3m/Baltimore_Ravens/1996/Alternate_Logo) is better looking, imo.

5exu75.jpg2i1dojp.jpg

Aside from the Colts (BFBS) they're all very well done. Hate to say I love what you did with Dallas(LOL). Titans NEEDS to be done for them for next season. Wish I knew how to make that happen...Awesome logo/uni's for all teams!!

(deleted)

I'm new to the forum and wasn't sure where to post this or how to create a new thread. This one talked about NFL Concepts so I thought it might be the spot. Sorry, any suggestions on where to post?

Make a new thread by clicking "New Thread". This thread is this guy's project for his concepts. Also you should probably hit "Edit" and delete your post and just write "(delete)" instead of your post like I just did.

Yeah you might have to wait a lil bit before you can post a new thread... just post around in a couple of threads (NO CONCEPTS!) and then eventually you'll be able to start a new thread.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Colts: Nice modernzation here. I actually like the Navy and Light Blue combo.

Cowboys: Pretty good set overall. I especially like the Cowboys hat logo!

Titans: Using a Greek Centurian (SP?) as the team's logo is a cool idea! Everything else is perfect.

Texans: The changes you made are minor, but then again, I can't think of any way to improve the Texans' look either.

Falcons: I like the red helmets, but the "Titanium" doesn't go well with the rest of the colors. I would suggest replacing it with gray.

So far so good! I am looking forward to the Bengals and Giants the most!

I hate to bump this up, but when will we see the next batch of redesigns? I'm especially interested in what a Vikings revamp would look like.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I hate to bump this up, but when will we see the next batch of redesigns? I'm especially interested in what a Vikings revamp would look like.

I've been working on all kinds of things with it so far, I just haven't completed one set yet, so that's why I haven't posted anything new just yet.

However, the Buccaneers are almost finished, so I'll have them up next.

What I want to know is what others would like to see next. This is how I'm going to do this going forward (after Tampa Bay).

I'll list five potential teams and whoever is the most popular pick is the one I will work on finishing up first.

So here's the five post-Buccaneers teams...

Arizona Cardinals

Kansas City Chiefs

New England Patriots

New Orleans Saints

New York Giants

Here's the Bucs.

Elements

• I changed the primary somewhat. Adding an 'x' across the flag and basing the new flag off one of the unused concepts.
  • I switched back to the original Florida orange (not to be confused with the 1976 orange glaze color) and de-emphasized the red.
  • I kept the pewter but got rid of the gray/silver.
  • I switched the helmet back to white.
  • The shoulders are a mix of the original striping pattern (but I added a third, thinner stripe) and the alternate logo.
  • I changed the helmet stripe to something a little more modern, but nothing too outrageous.
  • I changed the pants stripes to match the sleeve stripes.
  • I've added a black alternate jersey and orange pants.
  • I slightly modified my base block font to mimic what the Bucs currently use.
  • The throwback is from 1976.

Any of the pants may be worn with any of the jerseys, excluding the throwback combination.

Nike_TBB_01.png

Nike_TBB_02.png

Nike_TBB_03.png

Nike_TBB_04.png

Archived