NFL Re-Design Project: Tennessee Titans Logo Concept (WIP)

ADW77

So I've been working out a new Titans primary logo lately and I just can't make up my mind exactly.

I really need some C&C regarding what I've got here.

1. This is the original, the first logo I did.

2. This is the complete face with helmet, I'm happy with what I've got here. (Though C&C on anything is always helpful)

3. This is a more fixed up of the original, without the finer details in the headdress.

4. This is without a headdress, using a similar concept that was considered by the franchise back when they first moved.

5, 6 & 7. These are all attempts at incorporating the flames from the current primary.

The goal of this primary is to be similar to the Vikings primary. It's not going on the helmet, I'm working on something separate for that.

So if anyone could give me some help with this, that would be great. I'm still undecided on what I'm even going to do outside of what you see in the 2nd logo.

TitansPrimaryConcepts.png

So I've been working out a new Titans primary logo lately and I just can't make up my mind exactly.

2. This is the complete face with helmet, I'm happy with what I've got here. (Though C&C on anything is always helpful)

3. This is a more fixed up of the original, without the finer details in the headdress.

4. This is without a headdress, using a similar concept that was considered by the franchise back when they first moved.

5, 6 & 7. These are all attempts at incorporating the flames from the current primary.

The goal of this primary is to be similar to the Vikings primary. It's not going on the helmet, I'm working on something separate for that.

So if anyone could give me some help with this, that would be great. I'm still undecided on what I'm even going to do outside of what you see in the 2nd logo.

I am sorry, but I rather go with the first one. And add more navy so it can balance with the Columbia blue and the crimson colors.

I think the fourth one on the right would be good if you used the flames instead of the feathers basically their logo now.

I agree. It's the perfect combination of the top and bottom. If not the top right, the bottom left one.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I am sorry, but I rather go with the first one. And add more navy so it can balance with the Columbia blue and the crimson colors.

The third one would be fixed up to be more like the first. Since I haven't decided on a plan of action yet, I haven't worked on any of the finer details in it just yet.

As for the navy, my Titans concept actually has less navy and more red.

I think the fourth one on the right would be good if you used the flames instead of the feathers basically their logo now.

I agree. It's the perfect combination of the top and bottom. If not the top right, the bottom left one.

I mocked that one up and it honestly looks terrible.

Bottom Middle for sure. Just trust me and go with it because is is beautiful. However, I think you should take the 3 stars in the circle from their logo and use it smaller as a hinge for the eye guard of the helmet. Come on now, you gotta listen to me. I'm a fellow broncos fan. ;) lol

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

I've decided to go with the 'spartan' look.

However, I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to do the headdress.

I made this decision based on this: Titans Rush Zone Rusher

If anyone has suggestions on how to do up the headdress on the third logo up there, that would be great.

Also, if anyone has any C&C regarding what I've done already, that would be nice. I was looking for suggestions/comments/etc on the logo, not just asking which one I should use.

Amazing!!!! Great stuff!!!! No more to say

whereicomefrom.png

Like the forth one. Its different than most titan/trojan/spartan/knight logos. It also incorporates the spartan look with the current flame logo, but as a different type of helmet 'headdress'.

The first one looks good but it too similar to other spartan/trojan logos.

The last three just look too weird. You would never see a titan/spartan wearing something like that back then.

JeKhnr9.png

Great work.

Top right would be my choice. And if it were me, the 3-star/winged circle would go on the helmet, just like the Vikings' horn.

I'm working on the full concept now. I did pick that one actually, and that's actually why. I put the winged circle on the helmet before deciding on a primary; so that actually had an effect on which I picked as a primary.

Archived