Bowl Signatures 2013: They're back

dakotapalm

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is Kansas vs. Memphis is the 2013 Clorox "Toilet Bowl" to be held Arrowhead Stadium in December on Friday the 13th?

My KJ Jayhawks are ranked #111 out of 125 D1 football schools. We actually won 3 games.

Nothing against Memphis, I love Beal Street, music and the BBQ, they are ranked #113.

Nice rematch from the NCAA basketball Championship a number of years ago.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

LOVE the sigs...but a few corrections.

1. It hasn't been the Meineke Car Care Bowl in YEARS now...it's the Texas Bowl now.
2. The GoDaddy Bowl has dropped the .com suffix.

Here are the logos for both:

texas-bowl-logo-295.gif
2014_GoDaddy_Bowl.png

bYhYmxh.png

has minnesota said they're going with a white helmet?

Yes, they put out a poster on twitter.

Eight more:

2013OutbackBowlPNGsg_zpsfa9650de.png

Nicely done. But one thing that sticks out to me is the angling of the "L" and "U" on the helmet and maybe the spacing between the 3 letters. Take a look at the image below, the arch the letters follow is not nearly as rounded as your image depicts:

1320238025-dennis_couvillon.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

Just something I noticed after I used the Capital One Bowl one for my signature, if you're going for each school's manufacturer for the visor logo, then Wisconsin should be adidas and South Carolina should be Under Armour.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Eight more:

2013BBVABowlPNGsg_zpsfba6a6b6.png2013CottonBowlPNGsg_zps375d0d53.png

2013OutbackBowlPNGsg_zpsfa9650de.png2013CapitolOneBowlPNGsg_zpsc215917c.png

2013HeartofDallasBowlPNGsg_zps1a2eab6f.p2013GatorBowlPNGsg_zpsb1374e42.png

2013BWWBowlpngsg_zpsb5950fb2.png2013ChickfilABowlPNGsg_zpscb1057d8.png

Woah, what is with the Carolina helmet having the Nike visor? We're an UA school, and have never had Nike for football ever in 110+ years!

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Eight more:

2013BBVABowlPNGsg_zpsfba6a6b6.png2013CottonBowlPNGsg_zps375d0d53.png

2013OutbackBowlPNGsg_zpsfa9650de.png2013CapitolOneBowlPNGsg_zpsc215917c.png

2013HeartofDallasBowlPNGsg_zps1a2eab6f.p2013GatorBowlPNGsg_zpsb1374e42.png

2013BWWBowlpngsg_zpsb5950fb2.png2013ChickfilABowlPNGsg_zpscb1057d8.png

Woah, what is with the Carolina helmet having the Nike visor? We're an UA school, and have never had Nike for football ever in 110+ years!

How bout you don't nitpick the smallest details and thank him for the awesome pictures? If you're so mad, open up paint and scribble over the swoosh.

spacer.png

MSU VS Stanford baby!!!!!!

Your signature is absurd.

How so?

It's entirely too large.

Seriously? You're mad at someone because there signature is too large. That's pathetic

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

How so?

It's entirely too large.

Seriously? You're mad at someone because there signature is too large. That's pathetic

It becomes an issue when it takes up the entire screen.

Yes, I'm aware of having the ability to block signatures, but I don't want to do that because sometimes people have things in their signatures that are interesting and have let me to check out a thread or something I otherwise would not have.

I would also like to point out that being somewhat irritated is not the same as being mad.

Your monitor is too far zoomed in if it's "too large" it's the same size as every other signature. It just has more material in it. But it's not that big. It doesn't "take up the whole screen". It's merely a large image. It's nitpicky to be irritated at that things like that, I myself, am I nitpicky kind of person but you won't find me post about it. If it's seriously that much of a problem, PM him about it. You complaining about is signature is something that the PM is made for, it's not worth having any business in a thread on this forum.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

How so?

It's entirely too large.

Yes, I'm aware of having the ability to block signatures, but I don't want to do that because sometimes people have things in their signatures that are interesting and have let me to check out a thread or something I otherwise would not have.

I would also like to point out that being somewhat irritated is not the same as being mad.

I'm not gonna be annoying and chew you out, but all you have to do is go over the sig with your mouse, and click the 'X' in the top corner.

spacer.png

How so?

It's entirely too large.

I'm not gonna be annoying and chew you out, but all you have to do is go over the sig with your mouse, and click the 'X' in the top corner.

Actually, thank you for telling me that. I was unaware of that feature, if I'd known about it, all this would've been avoided. Oh well, live and learn.

Back on topic... I do think the manufacturer logos on the helmets need to be correct. It looks odd otherwise.

Archived