dakotapalm

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MSU VS Stanford baby!!!!!!

Your signature is absurd.

How so?

It's entirely too large.

Seriously? You're mad at someone because there signature is too large. That's pathetic

It becomes an issue when it takes up the entire screen.

Yes, I'm aware of having the ability to block signatures, but I don't want to do that because sometimes people have things in their signatures that are interesting and have let me to check out a thread or something I otherwise would not have.

I would also like to point out that being somewhat irritated is not the same as being mad.

I'm not gonna be annoying and chew you out, but all you have to do is go over the sig with your mouse, and click the 'X' in the top corner.

Actually, thank you for telling me that. I was unaware of that feature, if I'd known about it, all this would've been avoided. Oh well, live and learn.

Back on topic... I do think the manufacturer logos on the helmets need to be correct. It looks odd otherwise.

Someone here gets it.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

2013IdahoPotatoesBowlPNGsg_zpsebdeb32b.p

I'm not a fan of either of these teams, but it'd be interesting to see this sig with a blue field in the background instead of a green one considering that this bowl is being played on Bronco Stadium's artificial blue turf.

Ha! Hadn't thought of that, good idea. I'll try to get that made;

Think the Mountain West team (SDSU) would protest if Buffalo wore all blue like Boise did?

I'm not a fan of either of these teams, but it'd be interesting to see this sig with a blue field in the background instead of a green one considering that this bowl is being played on Bronco Stadium's artificial blue turf.

Think the Mountain West team (SDSU) would protest if Buffalo wore all blue like Boise did?

Not if they win. :grin:

25yzwqg.png

Here you are:

2013IdahoPotatoesBowlPNGsg2_zpsa546d590.

Here you are:

Nice!

Also, for a couple of actual requests: could you do the Belk Bowl (UNC vs. UC) and the Military Bowl (UMD vs. Marshall)?

25yzwqg.png

Here you are:

Nice!

Also, for a couple of actual requests: could you do the Belk Bowl (UNC vs. UC) and the Military Bowl (UMD vs. Marshall)?

Here you are:

2013BelkQueenCityPNGsg_zpsf7f4c4c1.png2013MilitaryBowlPNGsg_zps45319620.png

2013MusicCityBowlPNGsg_zps0fed927c.png2013MotorCityBowlPNGsg_zpsa7d28746.png

2013NewMexicoBowlPNGsg_zpsfaab2b62.png2013LibertyBowlPNGsg_zps130c00b7.png

2013TampaBeefOBradysBowlPNGsg_zpsed92b26

I think that finished out the regular bowls.

Archived