Sign in to follow this  
dakotapalm

Bowl Signatures 2013: They're back

MSU VS Stanford baby!!!!!!

Your signature is absurd.

How so?

It's entirely too large.

Seriously? You're mad at someone because there signature is too large. That's pathetic

It becomes an issue when it takes up the entire screen.

Yes, I'm aware of having the ability to block signatures, but I don't want to do that because sometimes people have things in their signatures that are interesting and have let me to check out a thread or something I otherwise would not have.

I would also like to point out that being somewhat irritated is not the same as being mad.

I'm not gonna be annoying and chew you out, but all you have to do is go over the sig with your mouse, and click the 'X' in the top corner.

Actually, thank you for telling me that. I was unaware of that feature, if I'd known about it, all this would've been avoided. Oh well, live and learn.

Back on topic... I do think the manufacturer logos on the helmets need to be correct. It looks odd otherwise.

Someone here gets it.

How so?

It's entirely too large.

How so?

It's entirely too large.

Their, I turned it down a notch.

Update- Included Poinsettia, Fight Hunger, Las Vegas, Sun and Holiday. Think I'm up to date on requests.

Can't wait to see NIU-Utah State Poinsettia Bowl!

2013PoinsettiaBowlPNGsg_zpsd86d5b54.png2013SunBowlPNGsg_zpsc1e89cea.png

2013LasVegasBowlPNGsg_zpsdf73d02a.png2013HolidayBowlPNGsg_zpsb5d3c8bf.png

2013KraftFightHungerBowlPNGsg_zpsf272826

2013IdahoPotatoesBowlPNGsg_zpsebdeb32b.p

I'm not a fan of either of these teams, but it'd be interesting to see this sig with a blue field in the background instead of a green one considering that this bowl is being played on Bronco Stadium's artificial blue turf.

I'm not a fan of either of these teams, but it'd be interesting to see this sig with a blue field in the background instead of a green one considering that this bowl is being played on Bronco Stadium's artificial blue turf.

Ha! Hadn't thought of that, good idea. I'll try to get that made;

Think the Mountain West team (SDSU) would protest if Buffalo wore all blue like Boise did?

Think the Mountain West team (SDSU) would protest if Buffalo wore all blue like Boise did?

Not if they win. :grin:

Here you are:

2013IdahoPotatoesBowlPNGsg2_zpsa546d590.

Here you are:

Nice!

Also, for a couple of actual requests: could you do the Belk Bowl (UNC vs. UC) and the Military Bowl (UMD vs. Marshall)?

Here you are:

Nice!

Also, for a couple of actual requests: could you do the Belk Bowl (UNC vs. UC) and the Military Bowl (UMD vs. Marshall)?

Here you are:

2013BelkQueenCityPNGsg_zpsf7f4c4c1.png2013MilitaryBowlPNGsg_zps45319620.png

2013MusicCityBowlPNGsg_zps0fed927c.png2013MotorCityBowlPNGsg_zpsa7d28746.png

2013NewMexicoBowlPNGsg_zpsfaab2b62.png2013LibertyBowlPNGsg_zps130c00b7.png

2013TampaBeefOBradysBowlPNGsg_zpsed92b26

I think that finished out the regular bowls.

You missed the Hawaii Bowl, I believe (Oregon State-Boise State).

Can I get the Belk Bowl with Cincy's red helmets that they will wear in the game? Pic of red Helmet:

http://bit.ly/1dfRTEm

EDIT: Also, Cincy uses Adidas as their manufacturer, just FYI.

Edited by mrmitch999