University of Kansas Football Uniforms

MG12

• 3 weeks later...

I think that KU should adopt a more aggressive Jayhawk for the football team to use. Something similar to the one used by the KANG like the one on the building in this picture. There is also a diffrent one that I have only seen on the back of a t-shirt my late Dad had, If I can find it, I'll try to scan the image and post it as well.

10cGvN.SlMa.80.jpg

93-94canucks.jpg

• 6 months later...

That uni is terrible yet it is 100X better than the unis that you made for them. KU should NEVER, EVER wear black or put the KU script on the helmet.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

That uni is terrible yet it is 100X better than the unis that you made for them. KU should NEVER, EVER wear black or put the KU script on the helmet.

A little harsh. I, like some people stated before, prefer the KU on the helmet opposed to the jayhawk. But, this conversation should probably be in the "Sports Logos" section, right?

Good thing I have thick skin, besides I will have to take that with a grain of salt, you cannot be a true Jayhawk fan if you are also a KSU fan (as you show in your profile). That would be the equivalent of an Auburn fan also cheering for Alabama, or an Ohio State fan also pulling for Michigan.

76p2.jpg

Not sure if I could be any more disappointed with what KU released yesterday. These "Crimson Chrome" uniforms look rediculous.

https://twitter.com/PhilHecken/status/499391707239424000

Chrome.jpg

Wow, I thought Nebraska's alternates left something to be desired. This makes those look amazing. Talk about overkill with the Jayhawk logo. Liked your concepts much better. And if you're still working on your concepts I would have a suggestion of eliminating black and grey everywhere on the uniform. KU has 4 colors to work with already (red, blue, white, and yellow). I, even though not a KU fan, have always like the Jayhawk logo, I would incorporate that somewhere in your concepts. I liked how a couple of the actual jerseys had it as patch on the chest.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Good thing I have thick skin, besides I will have to take that with a grain of salt, you cannot be a true Jayhawk fan if you are also a KSU fan (as you show in your profile). That would be the equivalent of an Auburn fan also cheering for Alabama, or an Ohio State fan also pulling for Michigan.

Sorry for the harshness(I was planning on putting no offense in the original post(clearly I forgot to, but its too late now)

A little harsh. I, like some people stated before, prefer the KU on the helmet opposed to the jayhawk. But, this conversation should probably be in the "Sports Logos" section, right?

yeah you're probably right that it should in the sports logos forum

, and the reason I like both teams is because my dads side of the family had always been K-State fans, and my moms side always Jayhawk fans.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Archived