_*-*_

MrWonka

You may wanna touch up on Jacksonville. It's got a pixelated outline going on. I'd also keep the helmet matte as well.

I'd also switch the red and white on Arizona since they are the "Cardinals"

Carolina is nice, but New Orleans and Buffalo look much nicer than I would have anticipated, especially Buffalo.

I guess I'd have to request a couple. I'd like to see the Patriots, U of Tennessee, Ohio State, and Wisconsin. No pressure, just thought I'd keep you busy :) Thanks in advance!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Most of these are pretty sweet. I have only a few suggestions. For the Jaguars helmet highlight the logo in either a bright teal, gold or white. The logo will probably be too hard to see without some sort of highlight on it. Also, for the Steelers helmet the yellow, red and blue facemask is too much. Just go with black.

Despite me not wanting to see any of these on an NFL field (ever), they are well done and look good. I just hate "gimmick" uniforms.

Exactly, perfect explanation of these I made. I find it fun and interesting to see how teams helmets would look in certain situations.

Before I found these boards I made about half the NFL on white helmets (not a white out. White out to me is: Helmet white with small accents of the team color for the logo or stripes. Instead of that I literally tried to make a good looking helmet on white for every team.

Most of these are pretty sweet. I have only a few suggestions. For the Jaguars helmet highlight the logo in either a bright teal, gold or white. The logo will probably be too hard to see without some sort of highlight on it. Also, for the Steelers helmet the yellow, red and blue facemask is too much. Just go with black.

Archived