2014 FIFA World Cup

DS729

I am very conflicted on whether or not I root for or against Brazil in the competition.

A part of me wants their politicians to look like idiots but another part of me wants the Brazilian people to have some sort of solace from the mess that has occurred due to the World Cup.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pletikosa was amazing for most of the half, saving at least one or two goals. Croatia is making this very fun to watch. Taking into account the actual skill of each team, Croatia might even be playing better than Brazil.

Tell me Nishimura-san, just what is the conversion rate for the Brazilian Real to the Yen and why do I suspect you know the answer to this question in exacting detail?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ah, Croatia got screwed there.

That call goes against Brazil and everyone's up in riot, yet Croatia just has to deal with it.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

The game is very fun to watch. Olic plays incredible. I haven't seen him work this hard since Bayerns CL-Final run in 2010.

Olic was absolutely dreadful. Not sure what you were looking at.

Pletikosa centimetres away from every goal, Croatia definitely deserved that second goal. Looks like they have their work cut out for them now.

Still, nice effort by Oscar out there, probably the best player on the pitch today.

I think Fred must have slipped on some vanishing spray there. Rather soft, that penalty.

Very soft...I cannot believe that was awarded. We're in for a rough one if refs are gonna call that consistently.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived