Sign in to follow this  
Elece_CP

PANATHINAIKOS SOCCER CONCEPT

Wow, I really like this concept!

Not just the concept itself, but all the presentation, especially the gift boxes you made for this team. I went through your blog as well, although I couldn't read the spanuguese (I failed my class mind you :P) and I liked a lot of your stuff, especially the BOCA Js one.

It's classy and organized and how I think those clubs should look

Good stuff :)

Not just the concept itself, but all the presentation, especially the gift boxes you made for this team. I went through your blog as well, although I couldn't read the spanuguese (I failed my class mind you :P) and I liked a lot of your stuff, especially the BOCA Js one.

Thanks bro! My English is more or less, and google does not help much in English-Portuguese translation, so I understand your problem in visualization. In a few days I'll be posting a kit of Toronto, and I really want to do a number of MLS since likes both, stay tuned!