Fixing the Pittsburgh Steelers Uniform

Djruggs

G15Ds8Z.pngAll I did was fix the Stripes to fit on the sleeves along with adding a real font for a football jersey.

I didn't know the Iowa Hawkeyes were leaving the B1G ten for the NFL

The steelers had the look waaaaaaaaaay before the Hawkeyes did.

This looks great sir. Good idea and execution.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I love it all but the number font..... it looks just like Iowa's uniforms. I would bring back the italic font just for the numbers, then add a gold outline around the white numbers for home and around the black numbers for the road.

When the Steelers changed the italic number fonts awhile back, it sucked. They should used the Motor font, with a name Steelers, it looks [and fits with them] better than the current ones.. And who says a college and pro team can't use the same uniforms? The logo is different, not to mention, most of us know who they both are.

I've always wondered, what program do you make these on?

Photoshop CS6

Sooo, literally the ONLY thing you did different on this concept was change the font of the numbers?

I changed the number font, and resized the sleeve stripes to actually fit fully on the sleeves. Minor changes yes, but that is because the steelers' uniforms are timeless and almost perfect.

Archived